![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 20:04 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Fully automatic unattended XP 2000 installation |
| Printable Version 1,806 / 1 |
| Floor1 GOTOmsdos | Posted 2004-02-23 00:00 |
| 铂金会员 Posts 1,827 Credits 5,154 | |
| Floor2 qinqong | Posted 2004-02-23 00:00 |
| 高级用户 Posts 148 Credits 599 | |
|
I'll save this first. Next time I install the system I won't have to be afraid!
|
|
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |