![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 14:01 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Question from a newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
| Printable Version 765 / 1 |
| Floor1 aasss | Posted 2003-10-26 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 108 | |
|
I installed DOS 7.1 in my Win98. Every time it first enters DOS, and then only enters 98 after I run Win. Can I choose the boot like this:
1. DOS 7.1 2. Win98 |
|
| Floor2 了解一下 | Posted 2003-10-26 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I'm a newbie too! I can't help you! Because I don't understand either! Sorry!!!!!
|
|
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |