China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 11:43
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » A question for you View 688 Replies 0
Original Poster Posted 2003-08-18 00:00 ·  中国 陕西 西安 教育网
初级用户
★
Credits 113
Posts 3
Joined 2003-08-18 00:00
23-year member
UID 8794
Gender Male
Status Offline
I know you’re an expert on DOS and even computers in general, and I’d like to ask a question: my computer has a dual-boot setup, namely win98se and win2000 professional. I want the startup menu to include not only those two systems, but also dos. I don’t know how to do that. (Usually you choose to enter win98 first, then press F8 and make another choice, but I find that too troublesome.) Thanks.
Forum Jump: