![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-02 01:46 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » How to output <%const a="b"%> with a batch file |
| Printable Version 1,047 / 5 |
| Floor1 DebianGrub | Posted 2010-04-01 18:46 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 59 | |
|
How do I use a batch file to output <%a="b"%>
Using echo <%%const a="b"%%>>>c:\a.asp gives an error. But if I use echo "<%%const a="b"%%>">>c:\a.asp it gets output as "<%%const a="b"%%>" How can I do it without the outermost double quotes? |
|
| Floor2 Hanyeguxing | Posted 2010-04-01 19:47 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 897 Credits 1,039 From 在地狱中仰望天堂 | |
|
You must add the escape character ^ before the escape character ^, the concatenation character &, the pipe character |, the input redirection character <, and the output redirection characters > and >>.
|
|
| Floor3 DebianGrub | Posted 2010-04-02 09:25 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 59 | |
|
Fixed. But I solved it by writing it on separate lines.
If I want to write it on one line, what should I do? echo ^<%%>>c:\a.asp echo Const a="b">>c:\a.asp echo %%^>>>c:\a.asp Writing it on separate lines like above works. But if I put it all on one line, it doesn't work. echo ^<%%const a="b"%%^>>>c:\a.asp |
|
| Floor4 Hanyeguxing | Posted 2010-04-02 12:19 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 897 Credits 1,039 From 在地狱中仰望天堂 | |
|
Running echo ^<%%const a="b"%%^>>>c:\a.asp
in a batch file outputs <%const a="b"%> How come it doesn't work? |
|
| Floor5 DebianGrub | Posted 2010-04-06 10:41 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 59 | |
|
Did you try what the poster above said?
|
|
| Floor6 Hanyeguxing | Posted 2010-04-06 12:41 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 897 Credits 1,039 From 在地狱中仰望天堂 | |
|
What system are you running it under?
|
|
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |