![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 07:21 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » How do I show hidden folders under DOS? What command should I use! |
| Printable Version 4,054 / 3 |
| Floor1 gasen | Posted 2003-06-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 119 | |
|
How do I show hidden folders under DOS? What command should I use! ATTRIB is for showing files, right? What I want to show is folders! Please advise, thanks!
|
|
| Floor2 ko20010214 | Posted 2003-06-30 00:00 |
| 版主 Posts 1,628 Credits 7,296 | |
|
I tried it. It seems that under DOS, just using dir directly will show hidden folders.
Of course, under DOS you can use pctools to modify specific parameters of a directory in the FAT to achieve the purpose of hiding the directory; for this kind of hidden directory, DIR has no way to see it. After I added the hidden attribute to a directory under window, it was hidden under windows, but under DOS, using DIR directly could still show the hidden folder. |
|
| Floor3 pizigao | Posted 2003-06-30 00:00 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 292 Credits 1,063 | |
| Floor4 slbbs | Posted 2003-07-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 25 Credits 180 | |
|
CHKDSK C:/ V
This method is unstoppable!!! |
|
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |