中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 05:21
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Help] Please give a specific example of using FTP under DOS to upload and download files
Printable Version  645 / 0
Floor1 chinaxin Posted 2004-08-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
I looked at the FTP commands and got a bit dizzy. There are too many of them, and I'm rather slow. I can't use them fluently, so I hope you guys can give a specific example. I would be very grateful! Also, how do you input Chinese characters under DOS?
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023