Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!
Credits 283 Posts 39 Joined 2003-07-12 00:00 23-year member UID 6808 Gender Male
Status Offline
I'm copying and pasting one by one. I haven't had time to organize it yet. Once I get it done I'll definitely post it. Master Ru Shi, you're really awesome 1111
Credits 107 Posts 1 Joined 2003-08-11 00:00 23-year member UID 8424 Gender Male
Status Offline
The following is quoted from Master Ru Shi at 2003-6-10 19:57:30:
A default value means when you do not make the above statement settings in the config file. the corresponding item is set to the DOS default. It is done automatically by DOS.
Change 缺省值 to: default value
Wouldn't that be easier to understand..... one. one
ps: very good teaching article.. please keep it up, Master...