China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 06:31
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » What is DOS used for? View 24,702 Replies 212
Floor 121 Posted 2004-03-26 00:00 ·  中国 四川 达州 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-03-25 00:00
22-year member
UID 21127
Gender Male
Status Offline
Now everyone is using Windows, why still use DOS? Does DOS do something that Windows can't? I don't understand.
Floor 122 Posted 2004-03-26 00:00 ·  中国 重庆 长寿区 电信
中级用户
★
Credits 262
Posts 32
Joined 2004-03-24 00:00
22-year member
UID 20967
Gender Male
Status Offline
As a beginner, one can only master new skills proficiently by learning from the most basic things.

A tall building starts from the ground.
There is a path in books with diligence as the path, and the sea of learning is boundless with hard work as the boat.
Floor 123 Posted 2004-03-26 00:00 ·  中国 湖北 咸宁 赤壁市 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 130
Posts 9
Joined 2004-02-10 00:00
22-year member
UID 17092
Gender Male
Status Offline
I can't clearly say what the uses of DOS are. I want to learn it because I envy it.
Floor 124 Posted 2004-04-04 00:00 ·  中国 河北 石家庄 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-04 00:00
22-year member
UID 21700
Gender Male
Status Offline
Learning from scratch
Floor 125 Posted 2004-04-04 00:00 ·  中国 安徽 淮南 电信
银牌会员
★★★
爱DOS但不迷DOS
Credits 1,708
Posts 509
Joined 2004-02-25 00:00
22-year member
UID 18460
Gender Male
From 安徽淮南
Status Offline
I mainly use it to install the system and repair the system. I don't know how much other use it has. I usually do office work and surf the Internet under WINDOWS.
°·.∴▍★∴ 我们的泰坦尼克.....
   I l☆ve you!
☆.°·▍▍.☆█☆.°★ 永不会沉没.
◥█▅▅██▅▅██▅▅▅▅███◤
我的主页:http://wphs.ik8.com我的网络硬盘:wphs.ys168.com
Email:wphs@ah163.com QQ:43500498(附加消息:中国DOS联盟)
Floor 126 Posted 2004-04-05 00:00 ·  中国 广东 肇庆 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 106
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-05 00:00
22-year member
UID 21739
Gender Male
Status Offline
I'm a newbie. I think learning some common DOS knowledge is very useful when the computer has problems. At least I don't need to ask others for help.
Floor 127 Posted 2004-04-07 00:00 ·  中国 湖南 株洲 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-07 00:00
22-year member
UID 21927
Gender Male
Status Offline
If you don't know, you must learn, but even if you learn, you may not be able to use it! What should I do?
Floor 128 Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 ·  中国 湖北 武汉 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-10 00:00
22-year member
UID 22202
Gender Male
Status Offline
I have no basic knowledge of DOS at all. How should I start learning?!
Floor 129 Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 ·  中国 湖南 邵阳 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 106
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-10 00:00
22-year member
UID 22212
Gender Male
Status Offline
I don't know anything.
Floor 130 Posted 2004-04-11 00:00 ·  中国 新疆 石河子 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 110
Posts 2
Joined 2004-04-11 00:00
22-year member
UID 22246
Gender Male
Status Offline
Mastery of DOS is a symbol of being a高手啊! Wait, no, that's not right. Wait, let's do it again. The original Chinese is "精通dos是高手的象征啊!" The correct translation should be "Mastery of DOS is a symbol of being a master!" Wait, no, let's start over.

Wait, the correct translation: "Mastery of DOS is a symbol of being a高手" no, that's wrong. Wait, "精通dos是高手的象征啊!" should be translated as "Mastery of DOS is a symbol of being a high - level expert!" Wait, no, let's do it properly.

"精通dos是高手的象征啊!" translates to "Mastery of DOS is a symbol of being a高手"? No, that's incorrect. Wait, I made a mistake. Let's start fresh.

The sentence is "精通dos是高手的象征啊!" So, "精通" is "mastery", "dos" is "DOS", "是" is "is", "高手" is "expert", "的象征" is "a symbol of". So putting it together: "Mastery of DOS is a symbol of being an expert!" Yes, that's right.
Mastery of DOS is a symbol of being an expert!
Floor 131 Posted 2004-04-13 00:00 ·  中国 黑龙江 哈尔滨 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 110
Posts 2
Joined 2004-04-13 00:00
22-year member
UID 22400
Gender Male
Status Offline
To become an expert, you must definitely learn DOS
Floor 132 Posted 2004-04-15 00:00 ·  中国 河北 廊坊 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-15 00:00
22-year member
UID 22615
Gender Male
Status Offline
Repair
Floor 133 Posted 2004-04-16 00:00 ·  奥地利
初级用户
★
Credits 116
Posts 3
Joined 2004-04-15 00:00
22-year member
UID 22636
Gender Male
Status Offline
I'm a new arrival to this BBS.
Before this, I knew nothing about DOS.
I believe I can learn a lot here.
And I hope that all the experts will take care of me in the future.
Floor 134 Posted 2004-04-16 00:00 ·  中国 湖南 邵阳 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-16 00:00
22-year member
UID 22640
Gender Male
From 浙江
Status Offline
I'm just a newbie anyway, and I don't know much about what DOS is for, but I think it must be useful to learn!
Floor 135 Posted 2004-04-20 00:00 ·  中国 河北 邢台 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-04-20 00:00
22-year member
UID 22924
Gender Male
Status Offline
Apply what one has learned; because one needs it to learn
‹ Prev 1… 7 8 9 10 11 …15 Next ›
Forum Jump: