![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 19:00 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » How to Boot Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP [Original] |
| Printable Version 97,590 / 173 |
| Floor121 dhzasa | Posted 2003-07-21 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
First time here, please take care of me!
|
|
| Floor122 whj | Posted 2003-07-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 112 | |
|
I just arrived
|
|
| Floor123 spooncat | Posted 2003-07-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 116 | |
|
I am using a dual system of 98 and XP. After processing according to this method, when I select MS-DOS, the system defaults to entering the 98 system. What should I do? Is there a solution?
|
|
| Floor124 五笔之神 | Posted 2003-07-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 148 | |
|
Hey!!!!Hello everyone, is the webmaster a girl?
|
|
| Floor125 tjssc | Posted 2003-07-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 111 | |
|
Thanks to wengier's article, I tried to make a dual-boot menu for DOS and Win2K. After I used SRCBOOT C: C:\NTBOOT.DAT /S to save the boot sector of Win2K, then used SYS C: to transfer DOS system files to the C drive, and finally used SRCBOOT C: C:\NTBOOT.DAT /R command to restore the boot sector of Win2K but couldn't restore it. The system prompted "system halt....see the lock /?....", I'm very anxious. Please,各位 experts, how should I do?
|
|
| Floor126 白沙烟 | Posted 2003-08-01 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Wow............This is the wellspring of knowledge!! The foundation is the必经之路 for masters, thanks to Wengier and the person walking, thank you!! I'm also a newbie, but I think I can become a master here!
|
|
| Floor127 qwert5 | Posted 2003-08-01 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 112 | |
|
My Windows 2k system cannot execute SRCBOOT, and the system displays READING BOOTSECTOR...... COUNT NOT READER SEDTOR. How to handle it to return to pure DOS?
|
|
| Floor128 nxwwj | Posted 2003-08-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 107 | |
|
Give it a thumbs up
|
|
| Floor129 曲全 | Posted 2003-08-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Why can't that BootPart software be downloaded?
|
|
| Floor130 Wengier | Posted 2003-08-06 00:00 |
| 系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736 | |
|
Or download a "MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version" in the "DOS Boot Disk" section. It can automatically create a dual boot with WinNT/2K/XP.
|
|
| Floor131 xwjxwj163 | Posted 2003-08-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 138 | |
|
Good method.
|
|
| Floor132 笨笨熊 | Posted 2003-08-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 180 | |
|
Wengier, my operation steps are as follows:
(After carefully reading your "Good Tools for Disk Maintenance SRCTools" and "How to Boot Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP" and modifying according to my own situation) Please take a look at where the problem is. 1. First, save the boot information of WinXP to a file. SRCBOOT C: I:\BOOTSECT.SAV/S SRCMBR 0 I:\OLDMBR.SAV/S SRCFAT C: I:\SAVED.FAT/S 2. Execute the command SYS C: 3. Save the content in the master boot sector at this time (that is, the DOS boot information) to the C:\BOOTSECT.DOS file. SRCBOOT C: C:\BOOTSECT.DOS/S SRCMBR 0 C:\MBRSECT.DOS/S SRCFAT C: C:\FATSECT.DOS/S 4. Restore the boot information of WinXP. SRCBOOT C: I:\BOOTSECT.SAV/R SRCMBR 0 I:OLDMBR.SAV/R SRCFAT C: I:\SAVED.FAT/R 5. Modify the C:\BOOT.INI file. Add a line under the section: C:\="MS-DOS" I got stuck at the first step. Because after entering the command line, the screen always reminds me of the input format of SRCBOOT or SRCMBR or SMCFAT, but the format I entered is correct. |
|
| Floor133 cn_archer | Posted 2003-08-09 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 991 Credits 2,903 From 福建省 | |
|
Wait a minute, the experts will come to help you soon.
I'm not an expert, so don't look at me... |
|
| Floor134 笨笨熊 | Posted 2003-08-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 180 | |
The following is a quote from cn_archer on 2003-8-9 14:00:28: Thanks, cn_archer. With your words, my anxious mood has improved a bit. Because I can no longer enter WinXP in area C. My machine has no floppy drive and boots into DOS from the CD. |
|
| Floor135 SOSSOS108 | Posted 2003-08-11 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111 | |
|
Excuse me, where is the boot sector of WIN2000?
|
|
| Prev 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |