中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-02 00:24
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Classic Software for Learning DOS [Recommendation] (Download link has been repaired)
Printable Version  350,051 / 2,653
Floor1081 hangdong Posted 2007-10-05 16:21
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
You're welcome
Floor1082 06403213 Posted 2007-10-06 00:26
初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 42
You're welcome!
Floor1083 linkmagic Posted 2007-10-06 09:44
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 17
ding
Floor1084 zxz2004 Posted 2007-10-06 19:24
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Thanks, it's good.
Floor1085 snowfox Posted 2007-10-06 19:31
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Still not okay?
Floor1086 maniow Posted 2007-10-06 23:56
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks, very good
Floor1087 maniow Posted 2007-10-06 23:58
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
You're welcome!
Floor1088 denghailongwbd Posted 2007-10-07 01:14
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 From 韶关
I'll accept it first. I hope it will be helpful for my study of DOS.
Floor1089 kinpol Posted 2007-10-07 09:58
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 8
Thanks, I'm learning DOS, heh heh
Floor1090 ccqiji Posted 2007-10-07 20:49
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
It seems there is some random text here. If you want a translation of specific meaningful content, please provide the relevant proper text. As for this "dgsdfgdffdgfdgfgdfg", there is no specific meaning to translate in a technical or professional sense related to retro-computing and DOS etc. as it's just a jumble of letters.
Floor1091 wqfcser Posted 2007-10-07 22:35
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
The landlord has worked hard. By the way, I wonder why it doesn't work after I downloaded it?
Floor1092 dxt1988 Posted 2007-10-08 01:24
初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 23
You're welcome!
Floor1093 shooter419 Posted 2007-10-08 13:33
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
DOS also has learning software. I haven't used it. Let's take a look!
Floor1094 shooter419 Posted 2007-10-08 13:38
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Used it, and it feels pretty good, heh heh... It's very suitable for beginners...
Floor1095 brandi0315 Posted 2007-10-08 14:32
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
You're welcome!
Prev  1 … 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 … 177  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023