![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 13:12 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Which of the following operating systems have you used? (multiple choices allowed) [Original][Recommended] |
| Printable Version 11,165 / 101 |
| Floor91 defrag | Posted 2004-12-19 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 570 Credits 456 | |
| Floor92 fangxiaoxing | Posted 2004-12-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 120 | |
| Floor93 iyy | Posted 2005-01-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 121 | |
|
I’ve used the first 7 kinds, and used win98 the most.
|
|
| Floor94 阳光小子 | Posted 2005-01-13 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 54 | |
|
Other than MAC and Linux, I’ve used all the others.
|
|
| Floor95 puter | Posted 2005-03-01 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 141 | |
|
Other than MAC OS, I’ve used them all!
|
|
| Floor96 xao | Posted 2005-03-20 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
Mainly using 2003 now.
|
|
| Floor97 doslook | Posted 2005-03-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 110 | |
|
I’ve also used os/2 ibm-dos
|
|
| Floor98 wellsyue | Posted 2005-06-16 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 118 | |
|
xp is pretty good
|
|
| Floor99 notomorrow | Posted 2005-06-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 118 | |
|
I’ve also used FreeBSD. Right now I’m on win2003+MSdos7.1+mandriva linux 10.1 +FreeBSD 5. Unfortunately, what I mainly use is still win; I only use linux occasionally, and the others are installed but unused. Mac os 8.1 is installed on a virtual machine.
|
|
| Floor100 notomorrow | Posted 2005-06-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 118 | |
|
Then you can try installing 2003; its requirements are lower than xp.
|
|
| Floor101 notomorrow | Posted 2005-06-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 118 | |
The following is quoted from dengguo’s post on 2003-6-8 12:21:52: Haha, so you noticed that too, how embarrassing |
|
| Floor102 syongx | Posted 2005-06-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 120 | |
|
Participating in the vote
|
|
| Prev 1 … 4 5 6 7 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |