中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-28 16:50
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,277 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » DOS Is Free - An Introduction to FreeDOS
Printable Version  140,513 / 225
Floor91 ipkiller Posted 2006-11-16 07:26
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Do you have a detailed explanation of DOS 6.22 commands, boss?
If you do, can you send it to my mailbox?
inmm@163.com Thanks
Floor92 dinfli Posted 2007-02-23 05:49
初级用户 Posts 82 Credits 180
Originally posted by dgqb at 2004-2-25 11:00 AM:
Learning DOS is completely meaningless. Linux can't even catch up with Windows. With powerful Windows, who will be its gravedigger? Only after learning to use it do I feel it's meaningless. I've played from 386 machines to now, and Linux 6.0 could still rival Windows 95...

How can there be such a view? In my opinion, except for the advantage in interface, the other aspects of Windows are really poor. Just say the most recent VISTA is also a worthless lousy system!!!
I like DOS and Linux!!! I don't want to use Windows!!! Lousy is just lousy!!!
Floor93 dinfli Posted 2007-02-28 10:18
初级用户 Posts 82 Credits 180
Support!
Floor94 dinfli Posted 2007-02-28 10:20
初级用户 Posts 82 Credits 180
??? Why do I still have 33 posts after posting many times?
Floor95 MSDN Posted 2007-03-03 06:57
初级用户 Posts 41 Credits 32
Still honestly use MS-DOS
Floor96 nz4sapple Posted 2007-03-04 01:10
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
First time here. I still need to learn a lot in the future and keep making progress.
Floor97 lanjingyun Posted 2007-03-04 23:59
初级用户 Posts 43 Credits 184 From 福建
Anyway, DOS still has its uses. : )
Floor98 ericsson Posted 2007-03-06 14:14
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 24
GOOD!
Floor99 ziyoudexin Posted 2007-03-12 10:25
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12
DOS seems very difficult to remember. Now it's all the world of Windows.
Floor100 chunsheng Posted 2007-03-19 05:17
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
You're welcome!
Floor101 xjjlxcb123 Posted 2007-03-20 22:05
初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 53
Now I have forgotten many DOS commands, but I can pick them up again.
Floor102 zzyc Posted 2007-03-28 05:24
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 12
Hehe.. Celebrate..
Floor103 xunlian Posted 2007-03-29 01:51
初级用户 Posts 28 Credits 52 From 河北省辛集市
Upvoted~~~
Floor104 yang7516 Posted 2007-03-29 22:58
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 15
Newcomer reports
Floor105 Dosfeng Posted 2007-03-31 10:58
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Originally posted by zyzy at 2005-8-19 04:15 AM:
To become a computer expert, one should not just stay at using programs like Windows, Office and so on, but should master the most fundamental and also the most effective DOS. This is the necessary path to becoming a strong hand. Now I have come to a crossroads~~~~~~~

Hehe, I have also come to a crossroads. I look around, and I can't even see the end... "Which way should I go捏...":(
Prev  1 … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … 16  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023