![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 23:07 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Methods for Installing Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP |
| Printable Version 195,416 / 495 |
| Floor91 51410cai | Posted 2004-06-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 17 Credits 176 | |
|
This is really something I urgently need. Thanks.
|
|
| Floor92 lyz1028 | Posted 2004-06-24 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 108 | |
|
I'm here for the first time today. The things inside are really good. I regret coming late~~~~
|
|
| Floor93 wxy2003456 | Posted 2004-06-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111 | |
|
What's the matter with my computer's local disk not being able to be opened? Please ask the experts for advice
|
|
| Floor94 GOTOmsdos | Posted 2004-06-25 00:00 |
| 铂金会员 Posts 1,827 Credits 5,154 | |
|
Type explorer in the Run dialog
|
|
| Floor95 wxy2003456 | Posted 2004-06-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111 | |
|
gotomsdos Thank you very much!!
|
|
| Floor96 小黑龙 | Posted 2004-07-02 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 108 | |
|
Experts, hello everyone!!~ I want to use a USB flash drive under DOS. How should I do it? Please give me more guidance!!!
|
|
| Floor97 kulongerzu | Posted 2004-07-07 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 243 From 浙江 | |
|
My C drive is in NTFS format and it can't be displayed under DOS. What should I do?
|
|
| Floor98 雅风 | Posted 2004-07-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Please ask the landlord if he can explain in more detail.
|
|
| Floor99 linux1234 | Posted 2004-07-08 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 42 Credits 293 | |
|
Study hard and make progress every day
|
|
| Floor100 #four# | Posted 2004-07-10 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 34 Credits 209 | |
|
I am installing DOS 7 under WIN2000.
|
|
| Floor101 #four# | Posted 2004-07-10 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 34 Credits 209 | |
|
I encountered a problem when installing DOS 7.1 under WIN2000. After booting with the first floppy disk and the initialization was completed, the system warned "Cannot Creat RAM Drive properly!". May I ask the landlord what's the matter? After pressing any key, the installation continues, but when the installation is over, it prompts that the installation fails, and only an empty DOS71 folder is created under the corresponding drive letter. This has happened several times. What's the reason for this? Thanks a lot!!!!!
|
|
| Floor102 gengf0326 | Posted 2004-07-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 123 | |
|
How to install DOS under Windows XP (not to boot), please help, thank you
|
|
| Floor103 anuod | Posted 2004-07-12 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 118 | |
|
I already have both 2K and XP dual operating systems. Can I install another DOS?
When I was installing it, three options came out: 1: make dual-boot; 2: rewrite boot sector; 3: don't write boot sector; Which one should I choose? |
|
| Floor104 wandyac | Posted 2004-07-17 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 35 Credits 205 | |
|
Where can I download DOS 7!
|
|
| Floor105 属于世界 | Posted 2004-07-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 127 | |
|
I'm sorry, I'm a beginner. After reading, I don't quite understand. I want to know what "double boot" means. Also, after installing XP, can I directly install DOS? Thanks a lot.
|
|
| Prev 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … 34 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |