![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 20:31 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Classic Software for Learning DOS [Recommendation] (Download link has been repaired) |
| Printable Version 349,164 / 2,653 |
| Floor76 lindu | Posted 2004-03-24 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 126 | |
|
Why is there an "invalid or corrupted user identity information" error? What are the reasons?
|
|
| Floor77 wphs0326 | Posted 2004-03-24 00:00 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 509 Credits 1,708 From 安徽淮南 | |
|
How to upload?
|
|
| Floor78 ZHAO | Posted 2004-03-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 113 | |
|
I have tried the first one and it feels good, thank you. But the remaining two can't be opened no matter what, and I don't even know what's inside? Can you explain it? Please.
|
|
| Floor79 Kinglion | Posted 2004-03-26 00:00 |
| 铂金会员 Posts 1,924 Credits 5,798 From 金獅電腦軟體工作室 | |
|
To user lindu on floor 78:
The reason why "invalid or corrupted user identity information" occurs is because the AV checksum information you used with WINRAR is different from the one I used when creating the compressed package. I have already answered this question. |
|
| Floor80 zhuyuping88 | Posted 2004-03-26 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 153 | |
|
Why still can't I compress?
|
|
| Floor81 笨妮 | Posted 2004-03-26 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 155 | |
|
Hi!!!
|
|
| Floor82 wagtto | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Thanks first, and also may I ask: Do I still need to extract the 2.rar and 3.rar?
|
|
| Floor83 junily | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Thanks..
There are many places where I need to learn from you.. |
|
| Floor84 luyun | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
It seems that the three are the same?
|
|
| Floor85 feixuenn | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 128 | |
|
The LZ loves you to death. It's a very excellent DOS learning software.
|
|
| Floor86 qslovewly | Posted 2004-03-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
Not bad, not bad
|
|
| Floor87 qslovewly | Posted 2004-03-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
I still can't extract it.
|
|
| Floor88 qslovewly | Posted 2004-03-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
My still can't be extracted~!~!~!
|
|
| Floor89 qslovewly | Posted 2004-03-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
| Floor90 zj521 | Posted 2004-04-02 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 121 | |
|
You're welcome!!!
|
|
| Prev 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 177 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |