China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 13:59
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Which of the following operating systems have you used? (multiple choices allowed) [Original][Recommended] View 11,174 Replies 101
Floor 76 Posted 2004-07-30 00:00 ·  中国 浙江 杭州 华数宽带
高级用户
★★
科学家
Credits 693
Posts 270
Joined 2003-07-21 12:00
23-year member
UID 7321
Gender Female
Status Offline
windows and DOS and UNIX
Floor 77 Posted 2004-07-31 00:00 ·  中国 台湾 台北市 新世纪资通股份有限公司
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 2
Joined 2004-07-31 00:00
22-year member
UID 29410
Gender Male
Status Offline
I just like trying this and that
Floor 78 Posted 2004-08-08 00:00 ·  中国 山东 中移铁通
初级用户
★
Credits 99
Posts 17
Joined 2004-08-06 00:00
22-year member
UID 29787
Gender Male
Status Offline
I’ve also used MS-DOS 7。10
Floor 79 Posted 2004-08-10 00:00 ·  中国 浙江 温州 瑞安市 电信
中级用户
★
血中白狼
Credits 243
Posts 39
Joined 2004-06-08 00:00
22-year member
UID 26294
Gender Male
From 浙江
Status Offline
I like 2000 Server best.
比尔·盖兹?他那也叫有钱?
靠,我要是让他给我数钱,他准会说我判了他一个无期^_^&*_*
Floor 80 Posted 2004-08-16 00:00 ·  中国 台湾 台湾大宽频
初级用户
★
Credits 114
Posts 5
Joined 2004-08-15 00:00
22-year member
UID 30173
Gender Male
Status Offline
win2k and win2003 are my favorite Microsoft operating systems to use on my own computer. Compared with the other windos series, they’re relatively more stable, and driver support is very good. Also, the company where I work part-time during vacations uses Apple’s system and SGI IRIX workstations, one for graphic design and post-processing graphics, and the other for 3D modeling and rendering. Recently the company put together two amd64 Linux workstations, and they feel great. Configuration is just a bit complicated, but the performance really is unbelievably fierce. On the same hardware, Linux64 is much better than windos 64. Too bad a student part-timer at my errand-running level like me is generally not allowed to touch things casually, 55555555.
Floor 81 Posted 2004-08-23 00:00 ·  中国 河南 洛阳 涧西区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 119
Posts 6
Joined 2004-08-20 00:00
22-year member
UID 30420
Gender Male
Status Offline
I’ve used WIN 97, has anyone else used it?
Floor 82 Posted 2004-08-27 00:00 ·  中国 福建 漳州 广电网
中级用户
★
SHOCI@@
Credits 228
Posts 41
Joined 2003-10-01 00:00
23-year member
UID 10566
Gender Male
Status Offline
It works now.
≡≡☆⌒_⌒☆≡■◆■≡☆⌒_⌒☆≡≡    
(の)゛在﹍這個...ロ丗界里ヤ
(の) ╱︶ 誰對o..﹎οО誰錯┈?
 ìòvè ╭☆
╭~~~★ ╭ ︶╮
╱︶(o'.'o)︶╲ ╱︶(-'.'-)︶╲
Floor 83 Posted 2004-10-22 00:00 ·  中国 江苏 连云港 海州区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 125
Posts 8
Joined 2004-10-11 00:00
21-year member
UID 32368
Gender Female
Status Offline
I’ve used MS-DOS6。22/WIN95/WIN98/WIN2K/WINXP/I installed WIN2003 too, but it wasn’t easy to use~ Now I’ve started learning DOS71, just installed it, haven’t used it yet~~
Floor 84 Posted 2004-10-28 00:00 ·  中国 广东 佛山 南海区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 112
Posts 4
Joined 2004-09-01 00:00
22-year member
UID 31085
Gender Male
Status Offline
I haven’t used Windows 3.X, Linux, or Mac OS.
Floor 85 Posted 2004-10-28 00:00 ·  中国 广东 清远 电信
中级用户
★★
Credits 282
Posts 52
Joined 2004-09-29 00:00
22-year member
UID 31947
Gender Male
Status Offline
Floor 86 Posted 2004-11-01 00:00 ·  中国 河北 沧州 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 110
Posts 4
Joined 2004-09-14 00:00
22-year member
UID 31421
Gender Male
Status Offline
By the way, what hardware specs are everyone’s beloved machines?
Floor 87 Posted 2004-11-15 00:00 ·  中国 北京 教育网
初级用户
★
Credits 170
Posts 24
Joined 2004-06-01 00:00
22-year member
UID 25833
Status Offline
I’ve used 1-7; the only ones I installed myself were dos7.1、winMe、Win2000、WinXP
Floor 88 Posted 2004-11-19 00:00 ·  中国 山东 济宁 电信
中级用户
★★★
痴迷DOS者
Credits 456
Posts 570
Joined 2004-10-09 00:00
21-year member
UID 32281
Gender Male
Status Offline
9999%o used
DOS不是万能的,没有DOS是万万不能的
自古系统谁无死?留取胆清照汗青!uploadImages/20035317345478982.png
Floor 89 Posted 2004-11-21 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 天河区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 124
Posts 10
Joined 2004-11-18 00:00
21-year member
UID 33758
Gender Male
Status Offline
I’ve used most of them, but because of English I deleted all the systems I didn’t know how to use. Messing with OSes really is great, but my English is bad. Hope all you experts can give me plenty of guidance~!
Floor 90 Posted 2004-11-27 00:00 ·  中国 四川 南充 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 117
Posts 9
Joined 2004-11-27 00:00
21-year member
UID 34087
Gender Male
Status Offline
Only mac I haven’t used; I’ve also used NT and several other network operating systems,
DOS才是最强的!掌握了DOS就掌握了未来!
Forum Jump: