![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-28 16:07 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,277 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » DOS Is Free - An Introduction to FreeDOS |
| Printable Version 140,499 / 225 |
| Floor76 rom320320 | Posted 2006-04-03 22:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
It seems I need to study hard.
If I don't study, I'll be out of date!!! Hehe!!!!! In the future, I hope everyone can give me more guidance |
|
| Floor77 BWSkyer | Posted 2006-05-14 11:22 |
| 中级用户 Posts 180 Credits 367 From 重庆 | |
|
Hey. Can you give a clear download address for FREEDOS?
Also, hope to provide the installation method as well. Thank you everyone~~~ |
|
| Floor78 雨露 | Posted 2006-05-17 09:55 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
I can't say for other DOSes, but FREEDOS and MSDOS 7.1 can definitely be downloaded in the "new DOS era"!
|
|
| Floor79 MySOFT2006 | Posted 2006-05-26 20:05 |
| 初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 55 | |
|
Currently, many low-cost computers are pre-installing this system, right?
|
|
| Floor80 readyo | Posted 2006-05-29 12:03 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 | |
|
Learn DOS well~
|
|
| Floor81 aisa33521 | Posted 2006-07-20 10:19 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 From 河南郑州 | |
|
That's pretty good!!!!
Support!!!! If you can teach me how to use it, I will definitely download it and try it! |
|
| Floor82 gwwy12 | Posted 2006-08-01 22:03 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Well, not bad, give it a support!
|
|
| Floor83 loveqiqi | Posted 2006-08-15 21:13 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 38 From 中国山东济南 | |
|
I have a DELL original FREEDOS CD (but it hasn't been used)
I'm very happy to get the news that FREEDOS is continuing to be developed! And I heard that FREEDOS 1.0 will be released recently (Don't say I'm out of date) |
|
| Floor84 anqing | Posted 2006-08-17 19:52 |
| 高级用户 Posts 413 Credits 859 | |
|
That makes sense. When it comes to compatibility, currently MS-DOS 7.10, PC-DOS 7.10, and ROM-DOS 7.10 are definitely the best. Among these three types of DOS, which one supports Chinese? If none of them can, how to make them type Chinese characters in DOS, preferably with the Wubi input method? Can you provide the download addresses for these three types of DOS? I wonder if there are already made img files?
|
|
| Floor85 loveqiqi | Posted 2006-08-17 21:38 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 38 From 中国山东济南 | |
|
As for Chinese, Chinese character processing systems such as UCDOS, CCDOS, PDOS95 can solve it.
|
|
| Floor86 whyttbb | Posted 2006-10-12 02:56 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
Originally posted by IceCrack at 2005-10-6 19:01: You'll understand when you look at its development history, especially the copyright statement. |
|
| Floor87 kingsphw | Posted 2006-10-22 12:05 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
DOS is only used for problem-solving now.
|
|
| Floor88 jy783062 | Posted 2006-10-23 12:42 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
There are too many good things here~~Digest them slowly!!!
|
|
| Floor89 netrabbit | Posted 2006-10-24 15:31 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 34 | |
|
It's really cool. I just found out about this DOS forum. I'm late. I must practice DOS well in the future. I only used the 95 version of DOS before and it felt pretty good. Hmm, study study. ~
|
|
| Floor90 bjzhangchenxi | Posted 2006-11-12 10:59 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
I strongly support your development!!!!!
If I had money, I really want to use it for your development!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Prev 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 16 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |