中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 09:00
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » DOS teaching materials (only for novice entry)
Printable Version  55,334 / 317
Floor76 zwhqa Posted 2004-06-12 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 109
Thank you, the original poster!!!
Floor77 浪人 Posted 2004-06-12 00:00
初级用户 Posts 23 Credits 160
Floor78 浪人 Posted 2004-06-12 00:00
初级用户 Posts 23 Credits 160
Floor79 三峡 Posted 2004-06-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 107
It's really great. I haven't systematically reviewed the basic operations of DOS like this for seven or eight years. I really need to thank you properly. THANKS!!!
Floor80 gmdj Posted 2004-06-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 112
Hello! Very glad for the learning tool you provided! I'm from Wuxi. Here I express my great thanks!
Floor81 我心依然 Posted 2004-06-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 175
Floor82 hqx668 Posted 2004-06-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 125
Floor83 流动的河 Posted 2004-06-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110
Thank you, LZ!!!
Floor84 cailinghe Posted 2004-06-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 104
Nice
Floor85 gxldwz Posted 2004-06-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 112
Thanks
Floor86 jzfcjj Posted 2004-06-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 121
Floor87 gxldwz00 Posted 2004-06-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
)
)Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(^
Floor88 duanyi688 Posted 2004-06-15 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 119
Give it a try by downloading, thanks
Floor89 举世牛逼 Posted 2004-06-15 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110
Push it up. I'm still learning. I'm basically a new comrade
Floor90 atbwg_0618 Posted 2004-06-16 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110
It's too suitable for me, a person with poor English. Thanks to the webmaster. I support it.
Prev  1 … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 22  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023