Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Which of the following operating systems have you used? (multiple choices allowed) [Original][Recommended]
View 11,177 Replies 101
Credits 10,056 Posts 3,041 Joined 2002-11-11 00:00 23-year member UID 223 Gender Male
Status Offline
Other than mac os, I’ve used them all too.
Besides that, there are also
pcdos 7.0
os/2 2.1
rom-dos 7.1, that boot disk by wengier; I really don’t know where to get a full installation edition download.
The hardware architecture of mac os systems is different, it’d be great if it could be virtualized.
The OSes I’m using now are as follows:
ms-dos 6.22
ms-dos 7.10
windows 3.11
windows 98 SE
windows 2000 Professional
windows xp professional
windows 2000 advanced server
windows me
And two virtual OSes
one is pcdos 2000
the other is os/2 2.1
The hard drive is only 20G, and they’re about to fill it up.
Credits 2,202 Posts 499 Joined 2003-06-12 00:00 23-year member UID 4876 Gender Male
Status Offline
^_^ Hehe, impressive. 20G, this... this is called a “collection.” I’ve only used Win3.2;95;98;me;xp;win2003;RedHat;
Right now the disk only has Linux, Freedos, 98, and XP