![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 09:00 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » DOS teaching materials (only for novice entry) |
| Printable Version 55,333 / 317 |
| Floor61 kmswz1999 | Posted 2004-05-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
Can't download! What should I do? Can you send me a copy?
E-mail:kmswz1999@163.com |
|
| Floor62 154375478 | Posted 2004-05-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 140 | |
|
I've heard from all the great experts here that it's pretty good.
Is it really that good? But I can't download it. It would be great if I could see it directly on the forum! Could the poster please send me a copy? My E-mail: wwwangwwwen.student@sina.com OK, I thank you in advance here. |
|
| Floor63 leon001 | Posted 2004-05-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
| Floor64 yunfei+ | Posted 2004-05-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 183 | |
| Floor65 wphs0326 | Posted 2004-05-30 00:00 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 509 Credits 1,708 From 安徽淮南 | |
| Floor66 流浪一族 | Posted 2004-05-31 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 134 | |
|
I really hope there are more such basic articles.
|
|
| Floor67 jybd1234 | Posted 2004-06-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
| Floor68 六公子 | Posted 2004-06-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 121 | |
|
The things you provided, LZ, are too good. I've accepted them.
|
|
| Floor69 gdssgdss | Posted 2004-06-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
| Floor70 zhangbg | Posted 2004-06-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
Good
|
|
| Floor71 大气层 | Posted 2004-06-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Glad to see such an article,
|
|
| Floor72 我就是神 | Posted 2004-06-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
| Floor73 我就是神 | Posted 2004-06-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Who can tell me what the common DOS commands are? Treat to dinner oh
|
|
| Floor74 liuguo | Posted 2004-06-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111 | |
|
Please provide the full content to be translated. As the current content is only "学...............................................", which is incomplete, I can't perform an accurate translation. Please provide the complete text that needs to be translated.
|
|
| Floor75 xk6811 | Posted 2004-06-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Thanks
|
|
| Prev 1 … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 … 22 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |