中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 07:32
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » The very comprehensive Simplified Chinese DOS command help file I found
Printable Version  90,458 / 734
Floor721 hisplay Posted 2008-08-16 23:45
初级用户 Posts 56 Credits 108
Good stuff...........Accepted. Thanks hard work, LZ
Floor722 fqpiytb Posted 2008-08-17 00:53
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
I want to download, but there are no points.
Floor723 110denghai Posted 2008-08-17 13:42
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
What a good thing
Floor724 solidyjd Posted 2008-08-17 19:12
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Many thanks
Floor725 shandaw Posted 2008-08-18 17:33
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 14
Floor726 shandaw Posted 2008-08-18 17:34
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 14
Floor727 zh187501791215 Posted 2008-08-18 22:45
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 3
Floor728 haiyan234 Posted 2008-08-20 12:46
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks. Good stuff
Floor729 freshairh Posted 2008-08-20 14:37
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks
Floor730 jerrytai Posted 2008-08-23 11:07
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 14
Thanks for sharing. This is really a great place. I'm more and more fond of the convenience of DOS and batch files. THANKS!!!
Floor731 jerrytai Posted 2008-08-23 11:08
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 14
Thanks for sharing
This is really a great place
I'm getting more and more fond of the convenience of DOS and batch files
THANKS!!!
Floor732 wangyuan0 Posted 2008-09-07 23:07
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 14
How to extract the content I want from a txt file
Floor733 duyang12003 Posted 2008-11-06 15:23
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
In fact, I wanted to upload this attachment as early as 2004, but the forum system had problems with file uploads at that time, and it didn't succeed. By the time it was uploaded, XP had already become popular. So now XP users don't need to download this file because it's right there: C:\windows\help\ntcmds.chm
Floor734 zoulifei Posted 2008-11-22 12:34
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
DOS represents freedom, openness, and development. Let's work hard to learn the freedom, openness, and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and jointly create and develop a beautiful free and GNU GPL world!
Floor735 qhoper Posted 2008-11-24 22:12
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 2
A boon for newcomers. Recently, I need to study DOS earnestly.
Prev  1 … 46 47 48 49
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023