![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 11:59 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program) |
| Printable Version 265,858 / 639 |
| Floor601 fairtex | Posted 2010-06-01 03:19 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 香港 | |
|
I'm a new member. Now I have an issue to ask you all. I installed the DOS 7.10 system. Later, I reinstalled the system due to a virus. But during the installation, it prompted that my system had performed maintenance operations, and I couldn't install Windows with a 130GB hard disk in FAT32 format anymore. I had to adjust to 30GB to install Windows. Then after I installed Windows on the 30GB hard disk, when I tried to install the DOS 7.10 system again, I couldn't install it. I think it's because I had installed that locking function during the first installation. Now it prompts that the path I entered doesn't exist. How can I recover it? Little brother is looking forward to all heroes teaching me!
|
|
| Floor602 wwwzhuce | Posted 2010-06-04 14:25 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20 | |
|
You've worked hard!!!
|
|
| Floor603 54master | Posted 2010-06-16 19:07 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
How to install this on a computer without a CD drive?
|
|
| Floor604 54master | Posted 2010-06-16 20:18 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
I installed it with a virtual machine. I can only insert floppy disk image 1 and can't insert floppy disk image 2, so I can't complete the full installation. Is there any expert who can teach me?
|
|
| Floor605 54master | Posted 2010-06-16 20:35 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
I installed it using a virtual machine. I can only insert floppy disk image 1 and can't insert floppy disk image 2, so I can't complete the full installation. Is there any expert who can teach me?
|
|
| Floor606 loengmangim | Posted 2010-06-17 02:31 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 52 | |
|
Good stuff, worth collecting
|
|
| Floor607 tab1 | Posted 2010-08-20 17:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 12 | |
|
Hehe, good stuff
|
|
| Floor608 lsh0520 | Posted 2010-08-21 23:48 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 7 | |
|
Good stuff, worth collecting
|
|
| Floor609 lfkabc | Posted 2010-09-10 00:23 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 | |
|
Download first and then talk about it
|
|
| Floor610 546327248 | Posted 2010-09-11 19:12 |
| 初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 25 From 陕西省西安市 | |
|
Download le, thank you
|
|
| Floor611 wj8350 | Posted 2010-09-14 13:01 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Thanks for sharing, strong support!
|
|
| Floor612 xu752105619 | Posted 2010-09-16 00:35 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 7 | |
|
You're welcome! I'm just here to help.
|
|
| Floor613 wt1989520 | Posted 2010-10-01 14:38 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Haven't installed it. Haha, don't know呀
|
|
| Floor614 qiongerdai | Posted 2010-10-09 21:01 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 15 | |
|
Top!
|
|
| Floor615 jackmux | Posted 2010-10-12 20:27 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 光的 | |
|
它必须重新启动才能继续安装。请确保安装磁盘在驱动器中
|
|
| Prev 1 … 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |