![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 09:52 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » An Overview and Introduction to DOS (Part 1) & (Part 2) |
| Printable Version 20,808 / 92 |
| Floor46 lj147187646 | Posted 2003-06-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 128 | |
|
Excellent.
|
|
| Floor47 lj147187646 | Posted 2003-06-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 128 | |
|
I've really gained a lot from this, is there any more?
|
|
| Floor48 wjl216129 | Posted 2003-06-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 107 | |
|
Really good, really well written!!!
|
|
| Floor49 闪猛 | Posted 2003-06-07 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 69 Credits 327 | |
The following is quoted from chenyc604's post on 2003-6-6 20:11:49: What you want is here, but it's in English. http://www2.zzu.edu.cn/ie/newdos/dispbbs.asp?boardID=12&ID=1693 |
|
| Floor50 super_nesta | Posted 2003-06-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 123 | |
|
Will always support
|
|
| Floor51 yinyue521 | Posted 2003-06-08 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111 | |
|
Not bad, pretty good, comprehensive
|
|
| Floor52 fmp3421 | Posted 2003-06-08 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Let me ask you, how can I become proficient in DOS? Can you say something about the settings for "BIOS" and "CMOS"? Thank you. Could you E-mail me the related material?
|
|
| Floor53 autoit | Posted 2003-06-08 00:00 |
| 系统支持 Posts 339 Credits 904 From 厦门 | |
The following is quoted from fmp3421's post on 2003-6-8 13:15:49: Already E-MAILed, please check it |
|
| Floor54 csmhsc | Posted 2003-06-08 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
I'm a newbie
There are a lot of things I don't understand |
|
| Floor55 wm99999 | Posted 2003-06-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 From 福建 | |
|
Newbie here, please teach me a lot!!!!!
Let me ask, when entering FTP under DOS, after typing the username, why can't I type the password??? |
|
| Floor56 zxj816 | Posted 2003-06-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Very well explained.
|
|
| Floor57 OT715 | Posted 2003-06-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I'm new here. I only know a tiny bit of MS-DOS commands. How can I get a comprehensive understanding and really enter this world??? Could some expert give me some guidance? My email is public.
|
|
| Floor58 pch5779 | Posted 2003-06-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 123 | |
|
I'm a newbie. I came here through information from Computer News.
After looking around, I think this place is really great. I like it here very much. |
|
| Floor59 我要亲死你 | Posted 2003-06-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 114 | |
|
Hope you keep it up!
|
|
| Floor60 hunhuner | Posted 2003-06-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 129 | |
|
It seems there may be a bit of a problem with that section about the edit command.
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |