中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 02:15
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Who can deeply explain about if, for, set, %
Printable Version  14,991 / 61
Floor46 qq692172929 Posted 2009-05-07 00:09
初级用户 Posts 29 Credits 59 From 广东
I believe everyone thinks that the content in BAIDU, GOOOD, YAHU, etc. is too simple~ That's why they come to the forum website specifically to study DOS!

Experts, you can provide the addresses or other ways you know... Don't just criticize blindly.
Floor47 Declan Posted 2009-06-26 04:52
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 10 From 河北
C:\windows\help\ntcmds.chm Wow....There is actually such a HELP file...Happy...Thanks to the forum moderator.
Floor48 wangfangjian Posted 2009-06-26 11:17
中级用户 Posts 192 Credits 274
Do it yourself, and you'll have plenty to eat and wear
Floor49 azhiyu Posted 2009-06-26 23:14
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 8
The usage of for and if commands, I found a tutorial on the "Batch Processing Home" of our DOS Union forum. The owner can go and have a look~ I'm learning it now, and I feel it's quite good for beginners~ Here's the URL http://bbs.bathome.cn/index.php
The tutorial is on the homepage, in a very obvious position, easy to see~
I think we should go learn first, and ask questions if there are any difficulties. Otherwise, there would be so many things to talk about if we directly ask about the usage!
Floor50 zmycgh Posted 2009-06-28 22:28
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 31
I just registered on the forum and came in to take a look. I don't feel like making comments yet! But I think it's better to read more books. Asking questions every now and then isn't bad, but it's just that this way it might make oneself lazy.
Floor51 np9734 Posted 2009-07-02 17:02
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
The real masters are lonely~~~ All went to the leisure area to loaf around

To put it in plain language: Now before asking questions, everyone will casually google it, without thinking, it should become a conditioned reflex!

If you still haven't figured it out, then look here
http://www.cn-dos.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=34049&fpage=1

[ Last edited by np9734 on 2009-7-2 at 17:25 ]
Floor52 zmycgh Posted 2009-07-05 11:40
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 31
What the user electronixtar on the 2nd floor said is right, I'm also in the process of learning!
Floor53 SinLow Posted 2009-09-16 13:14
初级用户 Posts 33 Credits 70
I'm going to work harder. I can't always feel so ashamed.
Floor54 zgq0301 Posted 2009-11-16 10:23
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3
I agree, the brain becomes more agile the more it's used.
Floor55 slw218856 Posted 2009-11-17 21:37
初级用户 Posts 75 Credits 133
Learning from books is always superficial; in the past, there was the story of someone talking about military strategy on paper without actual combat experience, and today there are those of us who are idle and also talk about things on paper.

The forum is for discussing and solving the questions of the questioners, not purely for classroom teaching.

Question from the questioner: It should be that after having their own handling and thinking, they ultimately cannot solve the requested help alone.
Floor56 huchengliu Posted 2010-05-26 11:00
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
C:\windows\help\ntcmds.chm

Oh, instinctively looking for it, only to find out that I'm using WIN7
Floor57 kin3z Posted 2010-05-27 19:41
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
Well, this is a technical forum, so more technical learning will attract more people. Those who don't think there's a need to reply can just pass by, hehe~~
Floor58 tian88yuan Posted 2010-05-29 10:41
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 9
It is suggested to take a look at a general article called "The Art of Asking Questions"
Floor59 jfcjb Posted 2010-08-27 17:00
新手上路 Posts 19 Credits 4
Floor60 WUYAN520 Posted 2010-09-03 12:54
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 28
A master grows from a novice. Do it yourself, and you'll have plenty to eat. 1
Prev  1 2 3 4 5  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023