中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 08:59
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » I have here a detailed explanation of Chinese MS-DOS 7.10 commands
Printable Version  24,634 / 211
Floor46 l7546 Posted 2005-09-07 12:08
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 17
Here is gx5050@163.com Thanks.
Floor47 bigay Posted 2005-09-09 18:43
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 From 安徽
Please provide the specific content that needs to be translated. The current information you provided only has "给我发一分吧,谢谢。shakefoot_2.0@163.com", and if it's all to be translated, it is: Please send me one point, thank you. shakefoot_2.0@163.com
Floor48 tnt888365 Posted 2005-09-11 15:25
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Can you provide one? Thanks in advance.
tnt888365@126.com
Floor49 lfdjssz Posted 2005-09-14 07:15
初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 125
I have it, can't you just post it directly on the forum?
Floor50 gwlok99 Posted 2005-09-14 18:19
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 29
I also want one gwl_ok8888@126.com
Floor51 lsslzb Posted 2005-09-19 16:22
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
Floor52 lhctjcdos Posted 2005-09-21 16:59
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 14
Here is the email address: lhctjc@sina.com
Floor53 pro520 Posted 2005-09-23 10:19
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 8
I also want: pro520@sina.com
Floor54 beerma Posted 2005-09-25 17:05
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 From 青岛
Floor55 ghhjl Posted 2005-09-26 22:06
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 0 From 福建省
Here is the email address: ghhjl@265.com
Floor56 kekele Posted 2005-09-28 02:56
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
Floor57 qtls Posted 2005-09-28 21:58
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Please send it to me, thank you~~~
qingtinglishu@163.com
Floor58 ysg20233 Posted 2005-09-30 13:33
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 108
I also want it ysg20233@126.com
Floor59 sxp315 Posted 2005-10-01 16:25
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
I also want one, thank you~~~!
sxp315@yahoo.com.cn
Floor60 zhaoguoren Posted 2005-10-02 17:35
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 … 15  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023