![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 12:44 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program) |
| Printable Version 265,869 / 639 |
| Floor526 songhe613 | Posted 2008-12-15 14:20 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 11 | |
|
The webpage http://newdos.yginfo.net/dosart32.htm cannot find the server. Please ask the webmaster to fix it.
|
|
| Floor527 lcxjg | Posted 2008-12-20 23:53 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 9 From 河南郑州 | |
|
Support the moderator, I'm a newbie ahhh
|
|
| Floor528 qwoq89 | Posted 2008-12-29 21:39 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 | |
|
I want this
|
|
| Floor529 qunsheng | Posted 2008-12-31 12:07 |
| 新手上路 Posts 11 Credits 17 | |
|
Thanks to the LZ's MS-DOS installation program~
|
|
| Floor530 limiqi | Posted 2009-01-15 13:51 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
Should go and download one to play with.
|
|
| Floor531 grape | Posted 2009-01-16 14:33 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
Give it a support. I'm going to install a 7.1 with a virtual machine.
|
|
| Floor532 ft1351289 | Posted 2009-01-16 15:12 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
I'm working hard to learn DOS!
|
|
| Floor533 Laoyang | Posted 2009-01-17 19:28 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 河北 | |
|
But how to burn the disc after downloading? I don't know how to use Nero
|
|
| Floor534 jiangwei7051 | Posted 2009-01-20 22:57 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 6 | |
|
Downloaded!!!
|
|
| Floor535 jiangwei7051 | Posted 2009-01-20 23:12 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 6 | |
|
Downloaded. Thanks
|
|
| Floor536 baiyunbing | Posted 2009-02-01 20:11 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Thanks for sharing! Studying hard
|
|
| Floor537 ynlzb | Posted 2009-02-02 11:06 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
The landlord has worked hard! Just needed it
|
|
| Floor538 spiderking | Posted 2009-02-04 12:47 |
| 新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17 | |
|
It's okay, I didn't notice. I'll pay attention in the future~~~*^&^*, thanks for sharing
|
|
| Floor539 chengchun | Posted 2009-02-24 20:30 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 49 | |
|
Install one... Hehe
|
|
| Floor540 twchen | Posted 2009-03-05 11:40 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Since the old P3 machine crashed, I've dived headfirst into the DOS world. The more I learn, the more amazing it gets. First, download one for learning. Thanks a lot!
|
|
| Prev 1 … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |