中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-29 17:49
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] How to Add Pure DOS to WinXP
Printable Version  144,867 / 593
Floor511 zhousc1968 Posted 2009-05-18 08:27
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20
This is a problem that has troubled me for a long time. Now it has finally been solved, and I am sharing it with you all.
Floor512 zhousc1968 Posted 2009-05-18 08:30
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20
Now share with you
Floor513 yjay Posted 2009-06-02 00:39
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 6
There are some questions to ask for the purpose of learning
Floor514 riben219 Posted 2009-06-03 10:03
新手上路 Posts 11 Credits 21
Not bad, can try it later
Floor515 riben219 Posted 2009-06-03 10:24
新手上路 Posts 11 Credits 21
Topped
Floor516 tanbin Posted 2009-06-04 23:07
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 8
This method is very good. There's no need to look for a boot disk to enter DOS in the future. Thanks to the original poster!
Floor517 tanbin Posted 2009-06-04 23:16
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 8
I have downloaded Gruboot.rar, and there are as many as 11 volumes. Do I need to extract the 11 volumes one by one? And then how to install it after extraction? I'm very green about DOS. I hope a master can give me some guidance. It's best to be more detailed. Thank you!
Floor518 woaipan Posted 2009-06-05 07:07
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Well said, learning, thank you the LZ!
Floor519 bsdj198989 Posted 2009-06-06 03:46
初级用户 Posts 23 Credits 34 From 江西吉安
That's great~ I've tried it! Thanks, LZ~
Floor520 ktgzy07 Posted 2009-06-11 23:21
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 From nanjing
It seems like it can't be downloaded?
Floor521 ktgzy07 Posted 2009-06-11 23:25
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 From nanjing
Supplement! It can be downloaded!! 1
Floor522 chujiafu Posted 2009-06-18 19:13
银牌会员 Posts 595 Credits 1,339 From 安徽 宿州
Originally posted by tanbin at 2009-6-4 11:16 PM:
I have downloaded Gruboot.rar, which has 11 volumes. Do I need to extract each volume one by one? And how should I install it after extraction? I'm very new to DOS. I hope a master can give me some guidance. It would be best to be detailed. Thank you!


Because there are restrictions in the forum, it needs to be divided into volumes. After downloading, place it on any volume, right-click and select "Extract", then run Gruboot.cmd inside.
Floor523 chujiafu Posted 2009-06-18 19:16
银牌会员 Posts 595 Credits 1,339 From 安徽 宿州
Originally posted by wangbobo at 2009-5-1 10:52 AM:

I am using an NTFS partition. I downloaded and used the software provided by the landlord to boot into DOS, but I can't view the files in the partition. When I use DIR to view the files on drive C, it only shows the command files in DOS, and I can't view the files on other drives. I don't know if it's my operation problem or other reasons. I hope the landlord can give me some advice! Thanks in advance!


Pure DOS cannot recognize the NTFS file system unless you use other tools. But versions of Ghost 8.0 and above can recognize the NTFS file system.
Floor524 oliverary Posted 2009-06-29 03:10
初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 20
I think this is also not very likely to be used.
Floor525 HeavenQW Posted 2009-07-06 03:13
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Learned first.... But still not very understanding! I'm Caibai!
Prev  1 … 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 … 40  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023