中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 19:18
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS
Printable Version  73,712 / 595
Floor436 lihongkai008 Posted 2008-09-13 17:22
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Nice
Floor437 mytom Posted 2008-09-14 00:23
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Originally posted by Can't Help Falling in Love at 2005-10-6 07:29 PM:
I'll give you a "Quick Mastery of DOS" to read by yourself!

Thanks, moderator. I also downloaded it and will study it slowly.
Floor438 xyfx Posted 2008-09-14 12:59
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 30
Floor439 cabcdbd Posted 2008-09-15 18:40
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 2
Take a look...
Floor440 aoyuhuaoju Posted 2008-09-18 15:56
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 15
The DOS Union is a good forum, I'll give it a thumbs up.
Floor441 man3911 Posted 2008-09-18 23:41
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 3
Floor442 newjar Posted 2008-09-23 04:23
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
There are really quite a lot of good things here!
Floor443 prcjsxz Posted 2008-09-23 23:08
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16
Floor444 zhangadmin Posted 2008-09-23 23:54
初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 26
I'm just a novice... I'm just starting to learn. Please don't be general. Can you give a specific study plan?
Floor445 prcjsxz Posted 2008-09-24 22:09
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16
Support
Floor446 cjf622 Posted 2008-09-24 22:25
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Newcomer, come and learn
Floor447 huming99w Posted 2008-09-26 01:45
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 15
Newcomer, take a look, learning in progress
Floor448 chambers Posted 2008-09-26 17:30
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Mastering DOS quickly, good! Modern society just needs such quick - fix things
Floor449 dopod600 Posted 2008-09-27 17:26
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
I want to count points!
Floor450 XYGS Posted 2008-09-29 20:08
初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 41
It's really good to learn DOS here
Prev  1 … 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 … 40  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023