![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 05:48 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program) |
| Printable Version 265,820 / 639 |
| Floor31 cm | Posted 2003-12-17 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 116 | |
|
How exactly should I use UNDISK and DOSIMG? How can I use these two software under XP? It seems they can't be used! Please also ask the moderator to give some guidance! Thanks
|
|
| Floor32 yayiyayo | Posted 2003-12-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
I just downloaded it, let's try it first! I'll come to the moderator if there's a problem! Thanks
|
|
| Floor33 赛昆仑 | Posted 2003-12-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 112 | |
|
Is there any error in Q&A 13.14? Can MS - dos7.1 find C, D, E, F drives under the NTFS driver of the hard disk? If not, if the C drive is changed, do the other drives need to be changed? Please teach.
|
|
| Floor34 try | Posted 2003-12-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 116 | |
|
Can MS-DOS 7.1 be uninstalled?
|
|
| Floor35 cctxx_cs | Posted 2003-12-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 117 | |
|
Wengier: Is there any program that can be used in autoexec.bat and has a function equivalent to the devicehigh or lh command
|
|
| Floor36 牧羊人 | Posted 2004-01-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 153 | |
|
Hehe~~~ Download it and use it.
|
|
| Floor37 taw629 | Posted 2004-01-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 117 | |
|
Great. Thanks, Wengier. Let's give it a try.
|
|
| Floor38 zyyt2003 | Posted 2004-01-12 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Okay, support.
|
|
| Floor39 看海男人 | Posted 2004-01-17 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 107 | |
|
Strong, thank you first.
|
|
| Floor40 kevin882 | Posted 2004-01-25 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 30 Credits 248 | |
|
I'm using WIN2000, and I want to download one to try out!!
|
|
| Floor41 kevin882 | Posted 2004-01-26 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 30 Credits 248 | |
|
"In the automatic recognition system, existing Windows NT/2K/XP or older versions of DOS (such as MS-DOS 6.x) are detected, and users can choose whether to automatically make a dual boot.
Hello, moderator. I want to ask, when installing DOS, it detects Windows NT/2K/XP, and a selection screen pops up. If I want to automatically make a dual boot, which one should I choose? I installed it today, and choosing the first or second item directly boots into DOS at startup, and there is no dual boot selection screen!!! I installed it using the hard disk installation method, starting from the Super DOS 7.10 boot disk and then entering the hard disk to install!!! Please help me, moderator!!" |
|
| Floor42 Wengier | Posted 2004-01-26 00:00 |
| 系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736 | |
|
kevin882: Choosing the first option is dual-boot. But is it because the timeout value in C:\BOOT.INI of your system is about 0, so it directly boots to DOS?
|
|
| Floor43 kevin882 | Posted 2004-01-26 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 30 Credits 248 | |
|
Wengier: Do you need to modify it after entering the root directory of drive C in DOS after reinstalling DOS? Because I found C:\BOOT.INI in the WIN2000 environment now!
May I ask what command is used to open BOOT.INI for modification after installing DOS? |
|
| Floor44 Bigflower | Posted 2004-01-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
I created a 50M FAT32 primary partition for installing DOS, and it has been confirmed as an active partition. I booted with a 98 boot disk and then used the sys c: command to install the simplest DOS first.
Then I wanted to install MS7.1. I downloaded the two disks of the complete installation version of MS-DOS 7.10 and extracted them to drive D. ![]() Then I entered the d:\softdisk\dos71_1 directory and ran setup to start the installation. Because it was an issue of installing from the hard disk, I needed to select the path once, that is, the directory of the first disk d:\softdisk\dos71_1. Then I selected the installation method as full installation and installing add_ons. ![]() So far, everything has gone smoothly. But when installing add_ons, it asked me how to select the directory of the second disk. I set it to d:\softdisk\dos71_2, but it always made a mistake. ![]() Moderator, please help me! Please tell me how to install the second disk!!! What on earth did I do wrong? Oh my god, you want to punish me like this, I'm in a real mess, heh heh. ![]() |
|
| Floor45 Bigflower | Posted 2004-01-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
LZ, hello!!
I want to do a fresh installation of MS-DOS 7.1. The operation process is as follows: First, I created a 50M FAT32 primary partition to install DOS, and it has been confirmed as the active partition. I booted with a 98 boot disk, and then used the sys c: command to install the simplest DOS first. Then I want to install MS 7.1. I downloaded the complete installation version of MS-DOS 7.10 on two disks, and extracted them to the D:\softdisk directory. ![]() ![]() Then I entered the d:\softdisk\dos71_1 directory and ran setup to start the installation. Because it's an issue of installing from the hard disk, I need to select the path once, that is, the directory of the first disk d:\softdisk\dos71_1. Then I selected the installation method as full installation and installing add_ons. ![]() ![]() So far, everything has gone smoothly. But when installing add_ons, it prompted to select the directory where the second disk is located. I set it to d:\softdisk\dos71_2, but it always made a mistake. I had to give up installing add_ons. ![]() ![]() Moderator, please help me! Please tell me how to install the second disk!!! Where did I go wrong? Oh my god, you are punishing me like this. Now I'm in a complete mess, hehe |
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |