![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 06:35 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Is it necessary for newbies to learn DEBUG? [Discussion] |
| Printable Version 8,187 / 41 |
| Floor31 lop123 | Posted 2007-02-26 07:46 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16 | |
|
I came here to learn things.
|
|
| Floor32 scriptor | Posted 2007-02-26 13:46 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 555 Credits 1,187 | |
Originally posted by 幻虫 at 2003-6-6 11:00: DOS is short for Disk Operating System ![]() |
|
| Floor33 Kinglion | Posted 2007-02-26 23:26 |
| 铂金会员 Posts 1,924 Credits 5,798 From 金獅電腦軟體工作室 | |
|
DEBUG is nothing more than a tool. You don't necessarily have to learn it just for the sake of learning DEBUG. Rather, you learn it in order to solve certain problems.
But then again, a lot of software now also has some defenses against DEBUG, so using DEBUG for things like tracing and debugging some software can no longer achieve the expected results. So, DEBUG is just a tool for solving problems. Learning DEBUG is only a way to use it to help us study some basic theoretical knowledge of operating systems. |
|
| Floor34 gne3 | Posted 2007-02-27 10:43 |
| 高级用户 Posts 252 Credits 526 | |
|
Support
|
|
| Floor35 xtyga | Posted 2007-03-27 14:17 |
| 初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 23 | |
|
Support post #8
|
|
| Floor36 xinhepc | Posted 2007-04-09 08:30 |
| 初级用户 Posts 40 Credits 90 From 广州 | |
|
Wow, DEBUG. I closed my eyes and imagined it—if I learned it, I'd practically become a bug inside computer circuitry. Then I could scurry anywhere I wanted. Scary.
|
|
| Floor37 xjjlxcb123 | Posted 2007-04-10 10:30 |
| 初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 53 | |
|
I only know that back then WPS was written with DEBUG!
|
|
| Floor38 flsky | Posted 2007-04-13 20:14 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 9 | |
|
Yeah
I want to learn too, hehe |
|
| Floor39 mmh1 | Posted 2009-04-15 02:19 |
| 初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 20 | |
|
Why do I feel like debug is a bit like the microcontroller assembly language I studied before???
Things like mov and so on |
|
| Floor40 373061200 | Posted 2009-04-15 02:37 |
| 初级用户 Posts 33 Credits 52 | |
|
Does debug really need to be learned? Isn't it just a little disassembler? And its functions are pretty ordinary.
|
|
| Floor41 jkrh9 | Posted 2009-04-28 03:07 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 13 From 广西 | |
|
It seems I don't really know it.
|
|
| Floor42 qzfjcn | Posted 2009-05-03 16:11 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 60 From fj | |
|
Back then I bought a book, a more than 2000-page IBM assembly language one. It had data structures in it, and in less than three hours it had already made me dizzy.
Besides, who knows how many ready-made software tools there are now for disassembly, debugging, and unpacking. They're convenient, so there's no need to mess with complicated stuff. |
|
| Prev 1 2 3 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |