中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 03:27
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » CONFIG.SYS Configuration Diagnosis Clinic
Printable Version  9,304 / 67
Floor31 zjn Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 115
Hehe, what are the commonly used DOS commands, hehe?
Can you tell me?
Floor32 zhouyong5120 Posted 2003-06-05 00:00
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 153
Floor33 yykbyykb Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 185
Question for the experts:
One of my 128M SDRAM sticks has bad blocks, causing the system to lock up often. I remember that using the himem.sys command can detect and mask the bad area. How exactly do I do that? Please help me.
Floor34 如是大师 Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北
This, I don't think is possible. emm386 might be able to bypass some bad blocks, but for detection you still need professional testing software, I guess...
Floor35 Roy Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
管理员 Posts 1,633 Credits 4,869
The following is quoted from yykbyykb's post at 2003-6-7 20:03:20:
Question for the experts:
One of my 128M SDRAM sticks has bad blocks, causing the system to lock up often. I remember that using the himem.sys command can detect and mask the bad area. How exactly do I do that? Please help me.
Use QEMM386
its SCANMEM can mask the bad area
Floor36 yykbyykb Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 185
Thanks to the handsome Master Rushi and the beautiful moderator Roy. Can Qemm386 be used under windows98Ⅱ?
Floor37 yykbyykb Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 185
Oh, sorry, I didn't know Roy is male too. Your avatar really looks like a girl...
Floor38 如是大师 Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北
Do you mean in win 32-bit mode?? No..
Floor39 yykbyykb Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 185
Here's the situation: my system is installed with win98, and I also want to use win98 normally.
I hope I can use this memory stick in win98 (buying another one is too expensive).
Floor40 Roy Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
管理员 Posts 1,633 Credits 4,869
The following is quoted from yykbyykb's post at 2003-6-7 22:31:16:
Oh, sorry, I didn't know Roy is male too. Your avatar really looks like a girl...
Right, the avatar is female.....
And it's the first time someone has praised my avatar as pretty
Floor41 Roy Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
管理员 Posts 1,633 Credits 4,869
The following is quoted from 如是大师's post at 2003-6-7 22:32:06:
Do you mean in win32-bit mode?? No..
It can!! I'm using QEMM97 in Win98 right now!!
Floor42 yykbyykb Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 185
Thanks
Floor43 hyq Posted 2003-06-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 121
I'm pretty afraid of config files. I've written simple batch files before, and I've also modified startup items in CONFIG, but I don't really know much else. Could the moderator please do a comprehensive introduction?
Floor44 如是大师 Posted 2003-06-10 00:00
元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北
Isn't this what we're talking about?
Floor45 buzheng83 Posted 2003-06-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 153
How do you edit config
Prev  1 2 3 4 5  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023