China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 04:11
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » What is DOS used for? View 24,643 Replies 212
Floor 31 Posted 2003-08-13 00:00 ·  中国 重庆 大渡口区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2003-08-13 00:00
23-year member
UID 8543
Gender Male
Status Offline
I read some speeches and relevant articles about DOS, which are very good. I also want to join and learn.
Floor 32 Posted 2003-08-14 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 白云区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 163
Posts 17
Joined 2003-08-13 00:00
23-year member
UID 8500
Gender Male
Status Offline
The following is a quote from fw on 2003-4-28 21:55:05:
Having read so many friends' talks about DOS, I want to say that I like the classic things of the past. I think if DOS develops well, it is really small but practical. The current WinXP gives people the feeling of being flashy but useless. I still use Win3.2, Win95, Win97 from time to time.
However, why can't WinXP be installed by running setup under DOS? For old motherboards that don't support optical drives, isn't it...

WinXP cannot be installed using setup. Use winnt
Floor 33 Posted 2003-08-14 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 白云区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 163
Posts 17
Joined 2003-08-13 00:00
23-year member
UID 8500
Gender Male
Status Offline
DOS is powerful. It is of great help for system maintenance. Moreover, if you don't know DOS technology when learning computer, it doesn't count as learning computer. In short, like it is like it. Absolutely support unconditionally.
Floor 34 Posted 2003-08-14 00:00 ·  中国 广西 梧州 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2003-08-14 00:00
23-year member
UID 8606
Gender Male
Status Offline
How can I learn DOS well? What if I have a bad memory?
Floor 35 Posted 2003-09-18 00:00 ·  中国 广东 深圳 罗湖区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 246
Posts 33
Joined 2003-09-16 00:00
23-year member
UID 9891
Gender Male
Status Offline
The following is the speech of Red Rhapsody on 2003-4-17 15:09:38:
I desperately learn DOS because it is closest to the chip, that is, low-level control.
In the final analysis, it is for programming...



Agree. I am preparing to do single-chip microcomputer. Now I have picked up DOS that I put down for five years. Recently, I have also learned to surf the Internet under DOS
Floor 36 Posted 2003-09-19 00:00 ·  中国 广东 汕头 潮阳区 电信
中级用户
★
Credits 204
Posts 23
Joined 2003-09-16 00:00
23-year member
UID 9875
Gender Male
Status Offline
I am very interested in DOS. I think to learn computers well, DOS is the key
Floor 37 Posted 2003-09-19 00:00 ·  中国 四川 内江 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 106
Posts 1
Joined 2003-09-19 00:00
23-year member
UID 10033
Gender Male
Status Offline
Hi everyone, I'm Xiao D, new here, please take care of me. On behalf of most super noobs, I ask all the senior bosses: Where should I start learning DOS? Is there a shortcut???
Xiao D My QQ is: 173460612, please give guidance (*-*)
Floor 38 Posted 2003-09-25 00:00 ·  中国 广东 江门 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 110
Posts 2
Joined 2003-09-25 00:00
23-year member
UID 10330
Gender Male
Status Offline
I think DOS is the most basic thing to use a computer!!
I'm just starting to learn!! Please give me more advice, experts!!
Floor 39 Posted 2003-10-01 00:00 ·  中国 福建 漳州 广电网
中级用户
★
SHOCI@@
Credits 228
Posts 41
Joined 2003-10-01 00:00
23-year member
UID 10566
Gender Male
Status Offline
Me too
≡≡☆⌒_⌒☆≡■◆■≡☆⌒_⌒☆≡≡    
(の)゛在﹍這個...ロ丗界里ヤ
(の) ╱︶ 誰對o..﹎οО誰錯┈?
 ìòvè ╭☆
╭~~~★ ╭ ︶╮
╱︶(o'.'o)︶╲ ╱︶(-'.'-)︶╲
Floor 40 Posted 2003-10-03 00:00 ·  中国 安徽 池州 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2003-10-03 00:00
22-year member
UID 10662
Gender Male
Status Offline
A friend told me that to learn computers well, one must learn DOS, and to learn networking, one must learn Cisco.
Floor 41 Posted 2003-10-07 00:00 ·  中国 山东 威海 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 140
Posts 10
Joined 2003-10-07 00:00
22-year member
UID 10810
Gender Female
Status Offline
I think DOS and WINDOWS are like Wubi (a Chinese input method) and Pinyin (another Chinese input method) ~ One is relatively straightforward, and the other is relatively simple
Floor 42 Posted 2003-10-09 00:00 ·  中国 香港 环球全域电讯
初级用户
★
Credits 143
Posts 10
Joined 2003-10-09 00:00
22-year member
UID 10915
Gender Male
Status Offline
Of course it's used to repair the computer. My computer isn't working well, and I rely on it too~~~~
Floor 43 Posted 2003-10-23 00:00 ·  中国 陕西 西安 电信
初级用户
★★
忍者
Credits 376
Posts 86
Joined 2003-10-16 00:00
22-year member
UID 11361
Gender Male
Status Offline
For eating! More for development. He can mobilize all soft and hard things!
以C语言软件开发为主:http://sunny1979.icpcn.com
Floor 44 Posted 2003-10-29 00:00 ·  中国 上海 电信
中级用户
★★
Credits 333
Posts 62
Joined 2003-09-16 00:00
23-year member
UID 9869
Gender Male
Status Offline
The following is a quote from sunny1979 at 16:45:31 on October 23, 2003:
For eating! More for development. He can mobilize all kinds of software and hardware things!

Is it really that powerful? Give me some proof first!!!
Floor 45 Posted 2003-10-31 00:00 ·  中国 湖南 永州 东安县 电信
初级用户
★
Dos迷
Credits 170
Posts 22
Joined 2003-10-27 00:00
22-year member
UID 12014
Gender Male
Status Offline
Without DOS, there would be no Windows. DOS must never be discarded!
Forum Jump: