![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 03:41 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Partitioning a 120G hard drive |
| Printable Version 6,935 / 38 |
| Floor31 如是大师 | Posted 2003-04-30 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
I also use pqmagic very rarely. I have a strange view that software with a large size with similar functions must be garbage.
|
|
| Floor32 pfox | Posted 2003-04-30 00:00 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 446 Credits 1,451 | |
The following is the statement by Master Rushi on 2003-4-30 15:52:49: That's not necessarily the case. Specifically, it also depends on what language the software is written in and how compatible it is. Some software may have a relatively large program after compilation due to compatibility issues. Also, for software with the same function, different languages used for compilation can result in a large difference in software size. So I think it can't be generalized. |
|
| Floor33 如是大师 | Posted 2003-04-30 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
Agreed, so I said I have a strange view
|
|
| Floor34 hunome | Posted 2003-05-20 00:00 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 721 Credits 2,265 | |
|
Is there a simplified Chinese version of spfdisk? I first saw it and found it was the traditional Chinese version, so I didn't use it much.
|
|
| Floor35 如是大师 | Posted 2003-05-20 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
spfdisk has no simplified Chinese version, only English version... If you want a simplified Chinese graphical interface partition software, use diskgen.
|
|
| Floor36 飞机 | Posted 2003-05-21 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 206 | |
|
Master Rushiko:
Does DiskGen support 120G? |
|
| Floor37 如是大师 | Posted 2003-05-21 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
It's supported... I used it to partition for a friend.
|
|
| Floor38 飞机 | Posted 2003-05-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 206 | |
|
Thanks, Master Rush!
I like using diskgen! It's not only in simplified Chinese but also can use the mouse. |
|
| Floor39 如是大师 | Posted 2003-05-22 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
And the function of restoring the hard disk partition table is the most commendable. I have saved a lot of data with it.
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |