中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 12:46
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS
Printable Version  73,619 / 595
Floor31 adslceo Posted 2005-11-27 15:12
初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 41
Come here is to learn DOS
Floor32 andydufresne Posted 2005-12-09 15:34
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
Mastering DOS in a short time, quite good, but unfortunately can't go deeper, the introduction to basic knowledge is very detailed. Thanks.
Floor33 yscl24 Posted 2005-12-11 11:15
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Floor34 yycec Posted 2005-12-13 09:35
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks to the LZ for providing the good stuff
Floor35 xuerenzhenxi Posted 2005-12-13 14:28
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From nmg
Hello everyone, I want to ask about the uses of DOS and some productions under DOS. Could any expert help? Thanks
Floor36 不得不爱 Posted 2005-12-13 20:35
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
Originally posted by yuren008 at 2005-11-18 20:18:
What software is needed to open this CAB file?

In Windows, you can extract CAB files without any software for decompression!
Floor37 lijinkai Posted 2005-12-16 10:27
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 From 渭南
I want to learn some advanced usages of DOS. Can you tell me some?
Floor38 lrb Posted 2005-12-17 14:03
初级用户 Posts 17 Credits 51
Floor39 LiveOnLove Posted 2005-12-19 18:57
中级用户 Posts 161 Credits 493 From ZHCN
Long time no come, next time to support. He
Floor40 tntow Posted 2005-12-26 17:04
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
The DOS Union is a good place to learn DOS, support it
Floor41 lfdjssz Posted 2006-01-02 07:02
初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 125
Search online, there are many such tutorials.
Floor42 jacklv159 Posted 2006-01-06 17:35
初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 20
Yeah, I'm also just learning DOS. I've seen a lot of things and think DOS is pretty good. Just there are still many things...
Email: jone33@126.com
Floor43 namezhh Posted 2006-01-09 01:32
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20
Floor44 suna Posted 2006-01-15 13:59
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
Floor45 chqil2005 Posted 2006-01-23 16:17
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 四川
I'm a beginner, and now I see all kinds of English words, and I don't understand them at all. Can I still study here???
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 … 40  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023