中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 07:32
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » The very comprehensive Simplified Chinese DOS command help file I found
Printable Version  90,457 / 734
Floor31 electronixtar Posted 2005-10-12 14:09
铂金会员 Posts 2,672 Credits 7,493
p.s.

I have sent what everyone needs via email.

My previous account tuminghao is no longer usable, so I applied for another one called electronixtar.

[ Last edited by electronixtar on 2005-10-12 at 14:11 ]

Attachments
ntcmds.part3.rar (249.02 KiB)
ntcmds.part4.rar (162.9 KiB)
Floor32 AceR Posted 2005-10-12 16:01
中级用户 Posts 145 Credits 225 From 陜西 鹹陽
Floor33 steven66 Posted 2005-10-14 10:31
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 From WW
Please provide more context or specific content that needs to be translated along with this. Just the above text can be translated as: Please send one. wangruitao66@hotmail.com Thanks
Floor34 AceR Posted 2005-10-18 17:20
中级用户 Posts 145 Credits 225 From 陜西 鹹陽
Floor35 electronixtar Posted 2005-10-31 22:29
铂金会员 Posts 2,672 Credits 7,493
Why are you a scammer?

What's wrong with me looking for things for everyone?

I didn't say it wasn't extracted from XP either
Floor36 mallon Posted 2005-11-03 23:04
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 2
Floor37 wphs0326 Posted 2005-11-04 14:58
银牌会员 Posts 509 Credits 1,708 From 安徽淮南
It's really true, not lying. It's just that the file names of the third and fourth parts are different from those of the first and second parts, so they can't be merged and uncompressed. As long as the file names of the four parts are unified, it will be OK. Besides, you are being too redundant. Why not upload it all at once? So that many people won't say you're a liar because they don't know how to uncompress. Hehe... If someone wants it, go to my web disk to download it.
Floor38 rongtao001 Posted 2005-11-04 17:39
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 4
Pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Floor39 electronixtar Posted 2005-11-10 11:02
铂金会员 Posts 2,672 Credits 7,493
Oh, so dizzy. I'm a newbie. I've put you all to trouble. I'm sorry. But there's a size limit for file uploads, so I had to split them into parts. Sorry to bother you all. Once again, make sure to download all four files together.
Floor40 oh1234567 Posted 2005-11-12 22:30
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From shandong
Can't unzip~~! What's going on, friend?
Floor41 zhouyuan Posted 2005-11-29 16:08
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
Floor42 ljazjm Posted 2005-12-02 23:11
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
Why still can't extract?
Floor43 lpclimber Posted 2005-12-02 23:12
初级用户 Posts 85 Credits 168
Thanks for sharing!
But I want to remind you that actually Windows has it itself in C:\WINDOWS\Help\ntcmds.chm
Floor44 electronixtar Posted 2005-12-04 14:01
铂金会员 Posts 2,672 Credits 7,493
Yes. Both Win XP and Win2k come with it.
Floor45 wl00560 Posted 2005-12-05 14:18
银牌会员 Posts 709 Credits 1,384
Good stuff, give it a support
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 … 49  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023