中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 07:03
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Classic Software for Learning DOS [Recommendation] (Download link has been repaired)
Printable Version  349,539 / 2,653
Floor421 bxlxh Posted 2006-01-13 23:04
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Good software, thank you
Floor422 suna Posted 2006-01-15 14:01
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
不用谢
Floor423 would Posted 2006-01-16 02:23
中级用户 Posts 86 Credits 338
Ten thousand thanks to you..............
Floor424 jackjdl Posted 2006-01-19 21:02
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
Take a look and review what I learned self-studying years ago
Floor425 ggyy9527 Posted 2006-01-21 11:50
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
support
Floor426 15883367 Posted 2006-01-24 13:58
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
give it a thumbs up
Floor427 dzjundh Posted 2006-01-24 14:30
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 地球
You're welcome!
Floor428 tyredsea Posted 2006-01-24 16:35
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
After I downloaded this software, I can't open the help file. What should I do? By the way, is installation required?
Floor429 hwe Posted 2006-01-24 23:24
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
thankthank
Floor430 000003 Posted 2006-01-25 00:20
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
A green hand, just want to learn, thank you
Floor431 anpa007 Posted 2006-01-25 17:04
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thanks
Floor432 mssss123 Posted 2006-01-27 20:35
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 18
It can be said that this is one of the most wonderful DOS learning software I have ever seen. I can't believe it was made two years ago. Facepalm...
Floor433 zhengabhui Posted 2006-01-31 21:46
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
The DOS of the thread starter is good, the software is very nice, and I support you.
Floor434 ZHONGFENG Posted 2006-02-08 22:50
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Good stuff!!! Thank you!!!!!
Floor435 1nyf Posted 2006-02-08 23:51
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
Come and study.
Prev  1 … 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 … 177  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023