![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 18:23 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS |
| Printable Version 73,698 / 595 |
| Floor421 ilbgh11 | Posted 2008-07-27 17:46 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 60 | |
|
I suggest you follow the steps below:
Learning batch processing: 1. Familiarize yourself with the built-in commands. It's best to practice them one by one. 2. Try to write an entertaining batch script by yourself. For example: @ECHO OFF REM command ECHO ********** pause if errorlevel 0 goto exist :exist call batch.bat …… 3. When you are more or less familiar with the built-in commands, try to write a useful batch script by yourself. For example: @ECHO OFF ECHO Start running virus... start myvirus.exe ...... 4. Familiarize yourself with other third-party tools and commands, and apply them in your own batch scripts. Configuration: 1. Start practicing with built-in tools such as HIMEM.SYS EMM386.EXE. 2. Pay attention to the DEVICE, DEVICEHIGH commands. 3. When you are proficient with the built-in tools, you can look for alternatives. |
|
| Floor422 200816803 | Posted 2008-07-27 19:44 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 7 | |
|
Me too, thank you everyone for your help
|
|
| Floor423 zchdos | Posted 2008-07-28 13:53 |
| 初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 38 | |
|
I think the DOS Union is a good place to learn about DOS. Regular visits will definitely bring a lot of gains.
|
|
| Floor424 batch | Posted 2008-07-28 16:10 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16 | |
|
Bump
|
|
| Floor425 Satan023 | Posted 2008-07-28 18:31 |
| 初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 25 | |
|
I've just come to the DOS Union~~ I don't know what to learn yet... Just wandering around aimlessly.
|
|
| Floor426 hisplay | Posted 2008-08-17 10:10 |
| 初级用户 Posts 56 Credits 108 | |
|
Good stuff... I like it, worthy of topping
|
|
| Floor427 hisplay | Posted 2008-08-17 10:11 |
| 初级用户 Posts 56 Credits 108 | |
|
Good stuff... I like it, worthy of topping
|
|
| Floor428 zhenglingwei | Posted 2008-08-28 15:48 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
Thanks
|
|
| Floor429 LearNinGK | Posted 2008-08-28 22:24 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 湖北武漢 | |
|
Study every detail of DOS earnestly
|
|
| Floor430 iooovson | Posted 2008-08-29 01:10 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
| Floor431 youyun | Posted 2008-09-02 23:42 |
| 初级用户 Posts 58 Credits 106 | |
|
If you want to learn, you can always learn. I just came to this realization recently
|
|
| Floor432 youyun | Posted 2008-09-02 23:42 |
| 初级用户 Posts 58 Credits 106 | |
|
If you want to learn, you can learn in any way. I just came to terms with it recently.
|
|
| Floor433 APPLE27 | Posted 2008-09-12 12:19 |
| 初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 24 From 广东肇庆 | |
|
Personally, in my opinion, a master can't be achieved quickly.
|
|
| Floor434 yunandnan | Posted 2008-09-12 12:34 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 中国安徽 | |
|
Oh, why don't I see someone enthusiastically offering to teach? Commands need to be familiar, what parameters to use in what situation. I remember there was a specialized DOS teaching one on Baidu before.
|
|
| Floor435 liqinyong | Posted 2008-09-13 14:36 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
I'm a new user, just arrived here, please give me some attention
|
|
| Prev 1 … 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 … 40 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |