![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 07:49 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x |
| Printable Version 249,726 / 640 |
| Floor421 hzla756982 | Posted 2005-07-30 22:43 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
I went around the bookstore today and didn't see any books about DOS. It's a pity. All are about WINDOWS.
|
|
| Floor422 xuliluo | Posted 2005-08-05 19:40 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 中国福建 | |
|
How can I know if the DOS in the system is 7.x?
|
|
| Floor423 zengjunwen | Posted 2005-08-07 16:47 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 2 | |
|
I installed the XP system. When I enter the system, there will be two system options (and both are default), but one can't be entered. Can any expert help me cancel that useless system option!!! Thanks.
Email: zengjunwen33@tom.com |
|
| Floor424 zengjunwen | Posted 2005-08-07 16:50 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 2 | |
|
Does anyone know about PGP encryption software??? My hard drive is messed up by this software and can't boot the system anymore.
|
|
| Floor425 Michael | Posted 2005-08-07 18:29 |
| 钻石会员 Posts 3,041 Credits 10,056 | |
|
Go to the third floor of this page and check with the ver command.
Go to the fourth floor of this page, edit boot.ini, and remove unnecessary entries. |
|
| Floor426 Jneny | Posted 2005-11-05 12:32 |
| 高级用户 Posts 318 Credits 686 | |
|
I don't understand very well. I'd better review English first.
|
|
| Floor427 yanxiang001 | Posted 2005-12-09 00:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 8 | |
|
Thanks to the landlord! Although I can't understand it! But I will still study it earnestly!
|
|
| Floor428 seazy | Posted 2006-02-09 07:59 |
| 初级用户 Posts 51 Credits 104 | |
|
Why can't it be opened after downloading? It says something about being corrupted.
|
|
| Floor429 seazy | Posted 2006-02-13 17:41 |
| 初级用户 Posts 51 Credits 104 | |
|
Is there any kind friend who can post the files you downloaded with the *.RAR extension? The above several "open attachments" cannot be downloaded. Thank you very much!!!!
Thanks!!! |
|
| Floor430 xiendong | Posted 2006-02-19 01:21 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 From 四川省 | |
|
I'm a newly registered member. I really like DOS commands. But my foreign language is poor, and it's very difficult for me to understand and remember various commands in it. I hope the webmaster and all the fellow members can help me, a new member, more. I hope we can jointly promote and develop DOS commands. This is my hope.
|
|
| Floor431 seazy | Posted 2006-02-24 18:56 |
| 初级用户 Posts 51 Credits 104 | |
|
Dear Administrator:
The website can be accessed, but all web pages cannot be downloaded in a package! Can you re-upload or re-provide the link???!!! Thank you very much!!! |
|
| Floor432 335677572 | Posted 2006-02-28 21:53 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 | |
|
Can you tell me about DOS related to the network?
|
|
| Floor433 henrya2 | Posted 2006-03-04 13:35 |
| 中级用户 Posts 171 Credits 486 | |
|
It's in English, that's good.
|
|
| Floor434 hakaosans | Posted 2006-03-05 08:24 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Hehe, the materials are good, but they are in English. I'll find time to download them and gradually localize them into Chinese.
|
|
| Floor435 jimy1981 | Posted 2006-03-11 11:40 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 18 | |
|
It's a very good thing, and I support you! It's a pity that my English level is too poor!
|
|
| Prev 1 … 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |