中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 17:26
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program)
Printable Version  265,926 / 639
Floor406 Dos1123 Posted 2007-11-23 23:18
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3
Okay
Floor407 zxh576 Posted 2007-11-26 19:02
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
The address of the installation CD-ROM cannot be opened.
Floor408 soige Posted 2007-11-27 13:42
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Bumped
Let's try to see if it works
Floor409 need47 Posted 2007-11-28 08:57
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thank you very much, I've accepted it.
Floor410 cuggoat Posted 2007-11-30 20:48
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
I downloaded it once before, but unfortunately it's gone. Just right
Floor411 lp269377 Posted 2007-12-01 11:22
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 10
Respected administrators and fellow netizens, the Kaspersky Pure DOS Universal Edition Simplified Chinese version. After entering, I can't see the Chinese interface and don't know how to use it. Can you help introduce it? Thanks here.
Floor412 popoweb Posted 2007-12-04 09:50
新手上路 Posts 10 Credits 21
Thanks for the LZ's sharing!
Floor413 slq4444 Posted 2007-12-16 16:22
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 34
Support. Thanks. Going to download.
Floor414 451596753 Posted 2007-12-22 22:44
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
Got it by myself, haha……~
Floor415 wxq1231 Posted 2007-12-25 00:14
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12
Thanks, it's really quite good.
Floor416 qsheup Posted 2007-12-27 14:16
初级用户 Posts 48 Credits 88
support
Floor417 dyl Posted 2007-12-31 16:11
初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 53 From 河北唐山
Hello?
I'm a 60-year-old novice, and I want to learn DOS 7.10. When I use FlashGet to download the ISO of 7.10, it prompts me that the URL already exists. May I ask how I should operate to download the ISO of the installation CD of 7.10?
Thanks a lot!
Floor418 dyl Posted 2008-01-01 18:51
初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 53 From 河北唐山
I spent more than a day searching the entire forum and couldn't find a CD version of DOS 7.1 with an image. There are a few places where there are only empty URLs and no downloads. From what I see online, many young people want to install and learn, but most are like me, beginners, and it's really difficult to make it ourselves. Could you please repost the image installation software of the CD version online so that we can download it?
Floor419 DarksKy1984 Posted 2008-01-07 19:18
初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 46
Downloaded. Thanks
Floor420 DarksKy1984 Posted 2008-01-07 19:20
初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 46
But still don't quite understand. Depressed
Prev  1 … 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 … 43  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023