![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 19:01 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program) |
| Printable Version 266,078 / 639 |
| Floor376 leesui | Posted 2007-10-11 20:36 |
| 新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 16 | |
|
Thanks. Good stuff, I'll take it.
|
|
| Floor377 dasnow66 | Posted 2007-10-16 22:08 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Downloaded, thank you.
|
|
| Floor378 sight | Posted 2007-10-17 23:23 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
MS-DOS 7.10 CD Installation ISO Version:
Installation CD: http://zhenlove.com.cn/cndos/msdos71/dos71cd.zip ----------------------- The link is invalid |
|
| Floor379 rigi | Posted 2007-10-19 02:29 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 44 | |
|
ls you're talking nonsense, I just downloaded it
Special thanks to the webmaster, I'm also a noob, but I really admire you for your patient answers. By the way, I despise those who don't read the post or investigate and just talk irresponsibly |
|
| Floor380 sight | Posted 2007-10-19 21:23 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
Originally posted by rigi at 2007-10-19 02:29 AM: ![]() Strange, I still can't download it |
|
| Floor381 sight | Posted 2007-10-20 00:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
Oh
This CD image can be downloaded with FlashGet. IE and Net Transport cannot download it. Other files can be downloaded with IE. Thanks a lot [ Last edited by sight on 2007-10-20 at 12:25 AM ] |
|
| Floor382 liuhu8207 | Posted 2007-10-21 15:24 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 | |
|
Thanks, it's very complete. Easy to install.
|
|
| Floor383 zsllq | Posted 2007-10-22 16:53 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 | |
|
Okay. Learning.
|
|
| Floor384 osos | Posted 2007-10-23 08:55 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
Study study
|
|
| Floor385 yu208367yu | Posted 2007-10-25 19:36 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 8 | |
|
Good stuff. First, I'll give it a thumbs up and then talk about it.
|
|
| Floor386 wjbtina | Posted 2007-10-26 10:39 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
It works very well, thank you!
|
|
| Floor387 haizaonan | Posted 2007-10-27 10:38 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16 | |
|
Under Bochs, I have installed DOS 7.10 to the hard disk. However, when I set it up in bochsrc-dos710.bxrc (in the bochsrc-freedos.bxrc file, set ata0-master: type=disk, path="hd-DOS71.img", cylinders=410, heads=16, spt=38 #127MB; Boot: C) to boot from the hard disk, I can't boot from the hard disk, and the following prompt message appears:
Booting from Hard Disk... Disk I/O error Replace the dis,and then press any key I think there is no problem with the Bochs environment setup. Please ask an expert for guidance. |
|
| Floor388 kidcomp | Posted 2007-10-30 09:27 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Thanks a lot, I'm looking for this right now, playing in a virtual machine~
|
|
| Floor389 ExcellenT | Posted 2007-10-30 22:30 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
I'm also learning this version..
|
|
| Floor390 zcw001 | Posted 2007-11-01 13:39 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Good!
|
|
| Prev 1 … 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |