![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 20:19 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS |
| Printable Version 73,722 / 595 |
| Floor376 shdaybread | Posted 2008-04-02 21:07 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
I also want to learn, let's see what good methods there are...
|
|
| Floor377 aliang10520 | Posted 2008-04-03 13:06 |
| 初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 47 | |
| Floor378 jssjxn | Posted 2008-04-08 18:30 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
DOS Union, a great place to learn DOS, upvote
|
|
| Floor379 czll707 | Posted 2008-04-08 21:17 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Learning
|
|
| Floor380 verdun | Posted 2008-04-16 08:44 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
Just started learning DOS, please give more advice!
|
|
| Floor381 karasflower | Posted 2008-04-16 13:52 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 上海 | |
|
I also want to study systematically, just don't know where to start
|
|
| Floor382 v9876 | Posted 2008-04-16 21:56 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Little brother starts to learn DOS today, please take care of me, thanks in advance.
|
|
| Floor383 wzqwq | Posted 2008-04-17 09:52 |
| 初级用户 Posts 59 Credits 106 | |
|
Quick Mastery of DOS It's not bad. Thanks!
|
|
| Floor384 wzgas1120 | Posted 2008-04-17 12:38 |
| 初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 26 | |
| Floor385 3145 | Posted 2008-04-17 14:06 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 20 | |
|
I also want to learn DOS.
When I was in school before, I thought DOS was useless. Now it seems I was wrong. I hope this union can bring me unlimited gains. |
|
| Floor386 chaitao | Posted 2008-04-19 01:56 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20 From 山东 | |
|
The road to being a master starts with DOS, this is fake, it should start with DOS, hehe!
|
|
| Floor387 forthelichking | Posted 2008-04-19 02:36 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 | |
|
The DOS Union is a good place to learn about DOS, and I support it.
|
|
| Floor388 tanghuijun126 | Posted 2008-04-20 21:19 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Today I registered as a member of the DOS forum =-= I feel it =-= The forum is very profound =-= I am going to spend six months learning carefully. I hope everyone can help me
|
|
| Floor389 molu2002 | Posted 2008-04-20 23:24 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
How do you get points?
|
|
| Floor390 qq771311 | Posted 2008-04-21 23:57 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
That's right. But how can I learn it well? I know nothing now. Who can give me a systematic learning method?
|
|
| Prev 1 … 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 … 40 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |