中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 21:19
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS
Printable Version  73,740 / 595
Floor361 melody0423 Posted 2008-03-22 18:50
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 22
You can learn quite a lot in the forum, heh
Floor362 shanyaoliu Posted 2008-03-23 12:02
初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 27
Floor363 ty03184015 Posted 2008-03-26 13:58
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 36
I'm a newbie. I top top top. Love the super moderator to death.
Floor364 shenadoph Posted 2008-03-26 15:22
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Take a look...
Floor365 menshen Posted 2008-03-26 15:50
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 20
Floor366 moonduke Posted 2008-03-26 22:19
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Bump
Floor367 hainanmm Posted 2008-03-27 01:59
初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 24
Downloaded. Took a look. It's something very old. All learned. Can be said to be the introductory teaching of DOS... Now there are very few people who can understand this stuff.
Floor368 mf1388 Posted 2008-03-27 18:21
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 32
Want to learn but don't know how to systematically study... Thanks LZ

[ Last edited by mf1388 on 2008-3-27 at 06:27 PM ]
Floor369 hutusheng Posted 2008-03-31 18:27
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
I am also a novice who wants to learn DOS. Just like the building owner's friend, I don't know where to start. Could all the experts give some advice?
Floor370 y361856830 Posted 2008-03-31 20:08
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor371 studythedos Posted 2008-04-01 12:12
初级用户 Posts 45 Credits 91
Wow. The "quick learning" thing is not bad. First, give it a thumbs up.
I used to just look around everywhere casually. This one is quite professional.
Floor372 wzgas1120 Posted 2008-04-01 18:35
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 26
Floor373 26064405 Posted 2008-04-02 02:40
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Take a look...
Floor374 gogogo123 Posted 2008-04-02 18:00
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Let me take a look first. Thanks to the楼主. I don't know if I can download it.
Floor375 jokercn Posted 2008-04-02 19:07
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Let me take a look
Prev  1 … 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 … 40  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023