中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 23:29
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS
Printable Version  73,763 / 595
Floor346 runyangwf Posted 2008-01-30 15:39
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16
Floor347 oszero Posted 2008-01-31 12:05
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17
Thanks for sharing
Floor348 itseeker Posted 2008-01-31 18:44
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 9
Floor349 babyyang1213 Posted 2008-02-10 01:18
初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 23
Support
Floor350 donilan Posted 2008-02-11 03:12
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 32
Everyone work hard~!
All here are for learning!
Floor351 Chinaderek Posted 2008-02-11 11:19
初级用户 Posts 33 Credits 64
I've gone through the basics and can practice simple ones, but some things, like in batch processing, there are some that I always don't understand. Sigh.
Floor352 thomashuang Posted 2008-02-13 15:31
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 9
Floor353 yauscott Posted 2008-02-13 19:47
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor354 lilin229 Posted 2008-02-14 10:42
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
Floor355 fuzhong198706 Posted 2008-03-11 13:36
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14
Floor356 dddddd6 Posted 2008-03-12 00:24
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
Floor357 dos464297384 Posted 2008-03-12 13:20
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
Recently, I just started learning DOS. I'm not clear about where to begin. I really want to learn DOS systematically.
Floor358 demon0nline Posted 2008-03-14 23:15
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12
Haha! Thanks to the楼主!
Floor359 wulitou Posted 2008-03-19 18:50
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 16
Floor360 klmoo1 Posted 2008-03-21 17:52
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
- - Points needed

I'll thank first
Prev  1 … 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 … 40  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023