![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 06:02 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x |
| Printable Version 249,697 / 640 |
| Floor316 天线into | Posted 2004-04-08 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I still have no idea about DOS. When using dir, I can't find the thing I need to install, like WIN98 and so on. In the end, I can only restart to install the system
|
|
| Floor317 obiahgnahz | Posted 2004-04-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Yeah, exactly.
My English is not that great either. |
|
| Floor318 rainren | Posted 2004-04-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 160 | |
|
Is there any package download available?
|
|
| Floor319 hjj036 | Posted 2004-04-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
After using various things, I still think DOS is the best. I like it.
|
|
| Floor320 古小天 | Posted 2004-04-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I'm just learning about computers and am very interested in DOS. I just don't know if there are applications of DOS commands with Chinese introductions!!!!!
|
|
| Floor321 rainren | Posted 2004-04-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 160 | |
|
I have downloaded the web pages of this website and some download packages. Who has space where I can upload them!
|
|
| Floor322 luoluo596213 | Posted 2004-04-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I'm not very familiar with DOS~! Because my English is not very good~!
What should I do~! I really like this course~! Can you help me find a way like this to make me learn DOS very well~! Thank you everyone~! Help me~!!! |
|
| Floor323 fubang | Posted 2004-04-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
It's in English.
Is there any Chinese one? |
|
| Floor324 qwert123223 | Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 154 | |
|
What on earth is this?
It's all in English inside. I can't understand it. How did you do it! If you're going to do it, do it well, okay?????? |
|
| Floor325 qwert123223 | Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 154 | |
|
What if I'm not good at English?
|
|
| Floor326 qwert123223 | Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 154 | |
|
What should I do if my English is poor?
|
|
| Floor327 断刀客 | Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Finally found a paradise-like place.
|
|
| Floor328 断刀客 | Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Finally found a secluded and pleasant place.
|
|
| Floor329 幽少爱学习 | Posted 2004-04-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Alas! My English is not good! I can't understand! Can anyone help find a Chinese one???
|
|
| Floor330 killy | Posted 2004-04-11 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
ok
|
|
| Prev 1 … 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |