I want to ask the landlord a question. I first made DOS on drive C, and then installed XP on drive D. Of course, after startup, there are two systems coexisting. Later, there was a problem with my drive C. When I reinstalled DOS on drive C again, only after using the XP disc to restore the fault console to repair the XP boot information could the dual-boot menu of the two systems appear. I want to ask the landlord a question: "The full installation version of MS-DOS 7.10, its installation program can fully support coexistence with WinNT/2K/XP. During the installation, the system can automatically complete the operation of installing the full version of DOS under WinNT/2K/XP, and automatically realize the dual-boot of DOS and WinNT/2K/XP." Can I understand that if there is another problem with the DOS on my drive C later, and I install DOS on drive C with the full installation version of MS-DOS 7.10, will the dual-boot menu of DOS and XP automatically appear after startup? In other words, it means that after this version is installed, it will not damage the original boot information of XP installed on drive D. I have always wanted to have such a DOS version, and I am very happy to see it here today. Please give me a reply when the landlord is not busy. Thank you!

StickyI