![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 06:08 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x |
| Printable Version 249,707 / 640 |
| Floor301 mf | Posted 2004-03-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 107 | |
|
What translation software can be used to translate those commands?
|
|
| Floor302 lin0576 | Posted 2004-03-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 109 | |
|
The more you see through it, the more you like it
|
|
| Floor303 ljslovehl | Posted 2004-03-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Yeah, I don't understand English in DOS. I only know a little bit, and for most parts, I'm completely in the dark. Especially when it comes to partitioning in DOS, it makes me very angry. Please, brothers and sisters, help me out, little brother.
|
|
| Floor304 《电脑爱好 | Posted 2004-03-28 00:00 |
| 高级用户 Posts 270 Credits 693 | |
|
Hello
|
|
| Floor305 yang41_2000 | Posted 2004-03-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Why can't it be opened?
|
|
| Floor306 wtxt2002 | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
There are quite a lot~~ But many of them are not understandable. I don't even know how to use them and what they are used for. Alas~~~ Can their manuals be added?
|
|
| Floor307 kiss | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 144 | |
|
It's really a pity that there's no Chinese!
|
|
| Floor308 meililanghua | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
Hey~~~~~~~
Friend, I'm very grateful for the website you introduced. But can you translate it into Chinese for me to take a look? Then I'll be even more thankful. |
|
| Floor309 jianfeng4728 | Posted 2004-03-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 131 | |
|
http://purl.oclc.org/net/msdos7/
The English one, I don't understand English! |
|
| Floor310 风华绝代 | Posted 2004-03-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
What can I rely on? I can't see anything either.
|
|
| Floor311 hanshy | Posted 2004-04-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 112 | |
|
I need to reinstall the program when using GHOST to clone and back up the system and data. Therefore, I want to use the DDISK command in DOS to repartition and format the hard disk again, but it's all in English prompts, and I still don't understand. Could any buddy or sister help me? Thanks infinitely!
|
|
| Floor312 icefirewr | Posted 2004-04-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 125 From sh | |
|
This elder brother is really amazing. I like it.
|
|
| Floor313 jashica | Posted 2004-04-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
How to convert English into Chinese!
|
|
| Floor314 fengyi45d | Posted 2004-04-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Hehe, thanks. Finally found it.
|
|
| Floor315 gaoshaosen | Posted 2004-04-07 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I'm a newbie.
|
|
| Prev 1 … 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |