中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 23:31
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program)
Printable Version  266,143 / 639
Floor286 java510 Posted 2006-10-19 06:51
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Hao is good, but I'm learning too many things now and can't learn this.
Floor287 kpgl Posted 2006-10-19 11:27
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 28
Newcomers come to learn, everyone communicates.
Floor288 yulin Posted 2006-10-21 22:00
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Not bad
Floor289 weilong888 Posted 2006-10-21 22:13
银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270
Originally posted by mxl800 at 2006-10-12 02:50 AM:
Will the original poster still come back to look at this post?!!!
Please ask the original poster for help!
I unzipped the downloaded floppy disk installation version to the hard disk, and then used a USB flash drive boot tool downloaded online to make a bootable U...

When using the USB-ZIP mode, after the USB flash drive boots, it will become the A: drive letter.
Floor290 netrabbit Posted 2006-10-24 15:36
初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 34
Thanks to the webmaster for providing such good things. I haven't used the 7.10 version yet. I'll go install it and try it out later. OHOH
Floor291 dyy01 Posted 2006-10-26 23:31
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 12
It's too difficult...
Floor292 skk413 Posted 2006-10-27 01:56
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thanks for sharing and guidance!! :):)
Floor293 jeffyyko Posted 2006-11-01 20:44
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 24
Greatly support!!!
Floor294 modeshijie Posted 2007-02-05 10:27
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 From china
Webmaster, my computer has partitions C, H, I, J. I installed XP on the H drive. Just now, I used a boot disk to enter pure DOS to install DOS 7 and wanted to install it to the J drive, but it showed A:>\J: J: is illegal. Only A:>\C: C:\. Does it have to be installed on the C drive? Why? Thanks!
Floor295 zhengzhichu01 Posted 2007-02-09 02:01
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3
Can it be run under VM? Does it have to be in FAT format?
Floor296 xjjlxcb123 Posted 2007-02-14 04:25
初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 53
It's quite difficult, but DOS is a very practical thing. There needs to be an adaptation process.
Floor297 aleap Posted 2007-02-27 06:06
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
Lz, is there a directly installable Setup program... Those without CD-ROMs or floppy drives pass by...
Floor298 sypl Posted 2007-03-04 04:39
初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 46
Support the thread starter
Floor299 ericsson Posted 2007-03-06 14:15
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 24
Okay. Supported!
Floor300 Snickoow Posted 2007-03-08 07:31
初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 30 From 上海
Thanks, I'll install it in the virtual machine!
Prev  1 … 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 … 43  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023