China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 08:45
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Download] MS-DOS 6.22 Chinese Version Help (Plain Text Format) View 4,037 Replies 22
Floor 16 Posted 2004-02-12 00:00 ·  中国 辽宁 抚顺 联通
银牌会员
★★★
论坛候鸟
Credits 1,131
Posts 332
Joined 2003-11-27 00:00
22-year member
UID 13461
Gender Male
Status Offline
Dear Brother willsort:

Why did you post a farewell message? It seems like you won't come online forever. Don't make the atmosphere so sad. Being overly sentimental will make you go gray prematurely. Actually, I've carefully read all your posts. Just from the fact that you attach great importance to the quality of your posts, never post spam, and don't care about points, I can roughly guess. Isn't there an old poem that says - "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near". This kind of is not good. Be more and , okay?

In fact, in more than ten days, I will also "dive down". I still need to earn money. As you said, I've had a very valuable and fulfilling time these days, and I'm already very satisfied.

Brother willsort, make a new start in the new year and work hard! Isn't that guy Bill Gates a self-made man? Now Microsoft is much bigger than a dinosaur. In my opinion, your drive won't be much worse than his. Also, I have finished paginating the Chinese version of MS-DOS 6.22 help. I originally wanted you to proofread it again and add a preface, and make an e-book in one go while I still have some time. If you don't have time, I'll just add your farewell message. I think it's quite good.

I'll also post a poem I added before (can't add a new one now) as a blessing for Brother willsort in the new year:

Song of Meeting and Parting
Once traveled a long road,
Several years and springs.
Don't sigh about high ambition and short years,
Water flows east.
Good man!!!
Iron heart, clear and smart!!!
Roc rides the wind and spreads its wings,
Bright future!!!

It's getting late. I line up to see you off. (One more thing, don't forget your login password! If I log in later and don't see your face, be careful I throw eggs! )

Floor 17 Posted 2004-02-12 00:00 ·  美国
系统支持
★★★★★★
“新DOS时代”站长
Credits 27,736
Posts 10,521
Joined 2002-10-09 12:00
23-year member
UID 9
Status Offline
After reading the post on willsort, I'm really touched... Here, I offer deep blessings...

We are also preparing to write a DOS book recently, but it's not an e-book, still the usual kind of book. I wonder if you are free and willing to join us to write together?
Wengier - 新DOS时代

欢迎大家来到我的“新DOS时代”网站,里面有各类DOS软件和资料,地址:
http://wendos.mycool.net/

E-Mail & MSN: wengierwu AT hotmail.com (最近比较忙,有事请联系DOSroot和雨露,谢谢!)

Floor 18 Posted 2004-02-12 00:00 ·  中国 上海 金山区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 112
Posts 2
Joined 2004-02-10 00:00
22-year member
UID 17107
Gender Male
Status Offline
Originally wanted a DOS help with both Chinese and English, but it seems it's not possible. Only saw the English help. Wanting to get something for free doesn't seem feasible. Anyway, thanks. When I figure it out, I'll definitely upload it... Of course, only if I can figure it out. If there are friends with good English, please help quickly!!!
Floor 19 Posted 2004-02-13 00:00 ·  中国 辽宁 抚顺 联通
银牌会员
★★★
论坛候鸟
Credits 1,131
Posts 332
Joined 2003-11-27 00:00
22-year member
UID 13461
Gender Male
Status Offline
Brother willsort:

It has been completed and uploaded. Here: http://model.chinajewelry.net/dos/dosbbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=12&id=9628&star=1#58334
Both DOS version and WIN version are available. Now I'm going to the water area for recuperation.
Floor 20 Posted 2004-02-15 00:00 ·  中国 河北 保定 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 159
Posts 11
Joined 2004-02-14 00:00
22-year member
UID 17452
Gender Male
Status Offline
Thanks
Floor 21 Posted 2004-02-15 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 中移铁通
初级用户
★
Credits 156
Posts 11
Joined 2004-01-31 00:00
22-year member
UID 16437
Gender Male
Status Offline
Good
Floor 22 Posted 2004-09-12 00:00 ·  中国 山东 济南 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 114
Posts 7
Joined 2004-09-12 00:00
22-year member
UID 31352
Gender Male
Status Offline
Thanks to the LZ and everyone's efforts. There is always an unyielding DOS complex in my heart. Finally, I found a place to communicate about DOS.
Floor 23 Posted 2004-09-23 00:00 ·  中国 新疆 哈密 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 104
Posts 4
Joined 2004-09-22 00:00
22-year member
UID 31689
Gender Male
Status Offline
Thanks
Forum Jump: