中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 05:06
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program)
Printable Version  265,817 / 639
Floor16 zgywqm Posted 2003-10-26 00:00
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 155
The following is a quote from Wengier's post at 21:25:32 on October 11, 2003:
The IMG floppy disk version should be used on a floppy disk or hard disk, and the ISO CD-ROM version should be used on a CD-ROM.


When I used WinImage to extract to the hard disk, it prompted: Disk format error. Why? Do I need to extract under DOS, and how to extract?
Floor17 如是大师 Posted 2003-10-26 00:00
元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北
Then just use hd-copy.
Floor18 zgywqm Posted 2003-10-26 00:00
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 155
Can't use hd-copy under Windows?
Floor19 ljp795 Posted 2003-10-30 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
I am a laboratory administrator, and this msdos710 is a good thing.
Floor20 qinqong Posted 2003-11-06 00:00
高级用户 Posts 148 Credits 599
I once actually tried it. It took me the whole morning to download DOS 7.1 and burned a CD, but it didn't work. I couldn't boot the machine from the CD and couldn't install it either.
Floor21 Wengier Posted 2003-11-06 00:00
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
The following is the speech of qinqong on 2003-11-6 1:52:53:
I once tried it. It took me a whole morning to download DOS 7.1 and burn a CD, but it didn't work. I couldn't boot the machine from the CD and couldn't install it.


This has obviously nothing to do with the installation disc itself, but with your wrong operation method. I suggest that you should study hard the method of burning ISO image files into bootable CDs. There are many such tutorials on the Internet, and there are also some in this forum. Please carefully read the relevant posts! If you really can't learn to install using the CD, you can also change to install using a floppy disk or hard disk.

Floor22 老头 Posted 2003-11-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106
There is an old question I need to ask. I just started to learn about DOS. I'm using the XP system. I haven't installed DOS, but I can use many DOS commands in the command prompt. Do I still need to install DOS?
Floor23 牧羊流星 Posted 2003-11-23 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 117
How can I use it if I don't have a floppy drive? And I don't have a burner either?
Floor24 Wengier Posted 2003-11-24 00:00
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
The following is a quote from Shepherd Meteor on 2003-11-23 23:57:53:
How can I use it if I don't have a floppy drive? And I don't have a burner either?


Extract it to the hard disk for installation, or use virtual floppy drive software like GRUB for DOS to install, or install it in a virtual machine.
Floor25 小超 Posted 2003-11-24 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111
How to extract to the hard disk? I'm also a beginner. Got a 586 notebook and want to experiment with it. There are no floppy or CD drives, only a network card available.
Floor26 Wengier Posted 2003-11-28 00:00
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
The following is the speech of Xiao Chao on 2003-11-24 22:01:14:
How to extract to the hard disk? I'm also a beginner. I got a 586 notebook and want to use it for testing. There are no optical drives or floppy drives, only a network card is available.


If you don't know how to extract to the hard disk, it is suggested to use software like GRUB for DOS or VFLOPPY that can virtualize IMG images into floppy disks, which can all be realized.
Floor27 tanz Posted 2003-12-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 17 Credits 166
Be insatiable in learning.
Floor28 lws74 Posted 2003-12-05 00:00
初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 163
Hello webmaster, my English is very poor. I don't understand a section of English during the installation. Please explain it for me.

MS-DOS 7.10 needs to know what code page you are using in order to provide (LFN) support and country-specific information for some DOS programs.

CP437(English) CP936(Simplified Chinese) CP950(Traditional Chinese)

There is another question. I installed it using the floppy disk version and didn't choose to install the plug-in at that time. Now I want to install it. How should I install it?

Floor29 酋长 Posted 2003-12-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106
Thank you
Floor30 玩玩而已 Posted 2003-12-12 00:00
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 149
The following is the speech of Wengier on 2003-11-6 4:17:13:
The following is the speech of qinqong on 2003-11-6 1:52:53:
I once tried it. It took me a whole morning to download dos7.1 and burned a CD, but it didn't work. I couldn't boot the machine from the CD nor install it.


This obviously has nothing to do with the installation disc itself, but with the wrong way you operated. I suggest you should study hard the method of burning ISO image files into bootable CDs. There are plenty of such tutorials on the Internet, and there are also in this forum. Please take a close look at the relevant posts! If you really can't learn to install using a CD, you can also install using a floppy disk or hard disk.



Hehe
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 … 43  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023