China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 10:29
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Help] How to manage dual systems on one machine <----- title added by cn_archer View 2,467 Replies 20
Floor 16 Posted 2003-08-12 00:00 ·  中国 湖北 武汉 联通
银牌会员
★★★
Credits 1,681
Posts 512
Joined 2003-08-02 00:00
23-year member
UID 7953
Gender Male
Status Offline
There are plenty of C+A+D blocking programs online. Also, I suggest removing OLE Automation from the references, so you won't need a new OLEAUT32.DLL and OLEPRO32.DLL and a whole bunch of OLE libraries; the one in 98 will be enough.

Completely locking the keyboard is a bit hard, but it doesn't matter. You can set this program as the shell, so even if it gets terminated, there'll still be no way to continue running anything else.

Check result: no virus --- ps: not bad
Somehow somewhere I've got to choose.
No matter if it is win or lose.
Floor 17 Posted 2003-08-13 00:00 ·  中国 广东 江门 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 135
Posts 7
Joined 2003-08-08 00:00
23-year member
UID 8222
Gender Male
Status Offline
电吉.... I'm apologizing to you here. After reading your post, I went home and downloaded it on my own machine and checked for viruses. That proves your software is fine. Sigh. I don't know what to say. I know you must feel terrible. Everyone understands that kind of feeling. SORRY!!!
Floor 18 Posted 2003-08-13 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 白云区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 163
Posts 17
Joined 2003-08-13 00:00
23-year member
UID 8500
Gender Male
Status Offline
Question for iceboy in post #16, I'm just learning vb so I'm not very clear about what you said,
“you can set this program as the shell”
What does that sentence mean?
Also 电吉, can you make the program complete? Hope you can hurry a bit
Floor 19 Posted 2003-08-13 00:00 ·  中国 香港 有线宽频用户
管理员
★★★★
專業島民
Credits 4,869
Posts 1,633
Joined 2002-12-10 00:00
23-year member
UID 465
Gender Male
Status Offline
The following is quoted from 斑马王子's post on 2003-8-13 2:06:11:
Question for iceboy in post #16, I'm just learning vb so I'm not very clear about what you said,
“you can set this program as the shell”
What does that sentence mean?
Also 电吉, can you make the program complete? Hope you can hurry a bit
It means changing "shell=Explorer.exe" in system.ini
我的網站:http://mw16.2ya.com/ 我的網誌: http://scrappedblog.blogspot.com/
~
我的Winamp正在播放的歌曲:
Floor 20 Posted 2003-08-13 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 白云区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 163
Posts 17
Joined 2003-08-13 00:00
23-year member
UID 8500
Gender Male
Status Offline
Thanks, Roy. But I still don't quite understand. What he said was to change the program into the shell.
Do you mean changing shell in system.ini to: "shell=Explorer.exe"??
Or what? I really urgently want to know. Thanks for your reply.
I hope you won't think I'm stupid. I really want to learn. Thank you
Floor 21 Posted 2003-10-01 00:00 ·  中国 福建 漳州 广电网
中级用户
★
SHOCI@@
Credits 228
Posts 41
Joined 2003-10-01 00:00
22-year member
UID 10566
Gender Male
Status Offline
Why is everything CLEAR.
≡≡☆⌒_⌒☆≡■◆■≡☆⌒_⌒☆≡≡    
(の)゛在﹍這個...ロ丗界里ヤ
(の) ╱︶ 誰對o..﹎οО誰錯┈?
 ìòvè ╭☆
╭~~~★ ╭ ︶╮
╱︶(o'.'o)︶╲ ╱︶(-'.'-)︶╲
Forum Jump: