China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 12:23
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » (This thread was edited by mistake, surry) Successfully added a pure DOS boot option to the 98/xp dual-boot menu View 2,421 Replies 19
Floor 16 Posted 2003-08-04 00:00 ·  美国 肯塔基州 费耶特县 列克星敦 Charter_Communications
系统支持
★★★★★★
“新DOS时代”站长
Credits 27,736
Posts 10,521
Joined 2002-10-09 12:00
23-year member
UID 9
Status Offline
For example, use this:
LH CTMOUSE > NUL
Wengier - 新DOS时代

欢迎大家来到我的“新DOS时代”网站,里面有各类DOS软件和资料,地址:
http://wendos.mycool.net/

E-Mail & MSN: wengierwu AT hotmail.com (最近比较忙,有事请联系DOSroot和雨露,谢谢!)

Floor 17 Posted 2003-08-04 00:00 ·  中国 重庆 电信
银牌会员
★★★
Credits 2,202
Posts 499
Joined 2003-06-12 00:00
23-year member
UID 4876
Gender Male
Status Offline
Thanks, Wengier. I finally got it so it disappears after running. I was using cls, but that takes up one more line of screen space, so I'll use the > NUL you taught me. (I tried it, but it still shows the prompt for loading cdrom, while the others are gone, so I had to add cls to clear everything.)
Another problem again :) Is there a way to define shortcut keys for programs in Autoexec? For example, the F11F12.com I use sets Rising Antivirus to F11, and reboot to F12; but it only defines two programs and the two keys f11 and f12. If I have another two programs that I want to execute directly with shortcut keys, how should I define and configure them?


一年四季,枫叶红了又红;人生四季,失去的,还能再来吗?—— !
Floor 18 Posted 2003-08-15 00:00 ·  中国 辽宁 移动
初级用户
★
Credits 116
Posts 3
Joined 2003-07-24 00:00
23-year member
UID 7443
Gender Male
Status Offline
Brother xiaojun, I have the same problem as you. By now I've already tried for more than a month, but there seems to be no way to hide either 98 or dos and start the other one. But I have a bad idea: P just don't set a 98 option and go directly into dos, and when you want to start 98 just type the win command. Hehe... (sweat)
Floor 19 Posted 2003-08-15 00:00 ·  中国 重庆 电信
银牌会员
★★★
Credits 2,202
Posts 499
Joined 2003-06-12 00:00
23-year member
UID 4876
Gender Male
Status Offline
Oh, if you don't want to enter 98 then set gui=0 in msdos.sys, and if you do want to enter it then just use win; what I wanted was to have dos, 98, and xp all on the same level menu—in boot.ini—and all be able to boot directly on their own, but it seems the two must choose one of the two. I'm still using a two-level menu, and it's just as convenient.
一年四季,枫叶红了又红;人生四季,失去的,还能再来吗?—— !
Floor 20 Posted 2003-08-18 00:00 ·  中国 陕西 西安 教育网
初级用户
★
Credits 113
Posts 3
Joined 2003-08-18 00:00
23-year member
UID 8794
Gender Male
Status Offline
I'm also being troubled by this problem right now. If your research makes any progress, you must tell me. Let me thank you in advance here. My E-mail: lvygwyt@tom.com ;或者 lvygqlp@fmmu.edu.cn
Forum Jump: